Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia + Tour | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia + Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Re-release drama notwithstanding, Electricity is a fantastic song (and it gave her a Grammy, ladies well hello let's celebrate that).

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  2. She won Best New Artist, I'm nervous y'all forreal forreal. Light every prayer candle you can find

constantino, Island, Rem and 19 others like this.
  3. Curse aside, I’m so happy for her. She’s worked so hard to get to this point

4. I like... NEED St. Vincent to be involved with DL2 my god.

constantino, Rem, Mr Blonde and 5 others like this.
  5. So proud of her! Watching her rise has been amazing.

6. If they squander all of this and don’t have a lead out by mid Summer at the latest...

tastic and slaybellz like this.
  7. Didn’t she say she was gonna decide which songs make the cut at the end of this month? I’m imagining a Q2 release.

Jordtayylor likes this.
  8. She will manage, if she got Dua Lipa out after a million years, she will get DL2 too for sure!
    She's just too good.

Hunter likes this.
  9. Now we wait to see if Miss Doer Lippy will be spared the curse of winning Best New Artist.

matthew. likes this.
  10. Okay y’all...I’ve just looked up the full list of best new artist winners and this curse y’all speak of.

Who knew ADELE won.

11. RMK

RMK

Maroon 5, aswell. The curse didn’t work out there, sadly.

KingofStratosphere and sesita like this.
  12. Amy Winehouse. Sam Smith. Chance The Rapper (ok he hasn’t done much since).

13. Don't forget that Ally also won Best New Artist.

14. I love how she dragged the Grammys President right there in the start, we love a ballsy Queen. They ain’t shit for cutting her off like a minute into her speech tho.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019

15. 0:46 - 1:20

DL2 is “nearly done” and there might be some collaborations on it. Sounds like a summer release to me

16. Her debut has had so much mileage from me. I'm entirely ready for this.

17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Every song on Dua Lipa the album (apart from Garden)?

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.