Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia | Page 1024 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Less than two minutes until Love Again!

2. C'mon Dua Musgraves!

Dijah., 2014, GimmeWork and 3 others like this.
  3. I'm glad that she leaned in on the yeehaw aesthetic rather than the clown aesthetic.

How hot did she look on the Buckin' Bronco? A serve.

4. I can pretend that I understood the concept … but I really didn’t get anything.

She looks great as usual and it’s visually amazing.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
    aniraz, Dijah., FridayNight and 4 others like this.
  5. This is how you use your time and resources productively. We stan a resourceful queen.

soratami, 4Roses, Dijah. and 9 others like this.
  6. [​IMG]

We had no choice but to stan.

soratami, 4Roses, Dijah. and 20 others like this.
  7. It’s cute.

8. I can’t say I fully get the concept, but it was interesting!

My crack at it:

The egg represents new life, in this case a new love? Dua riding a bull that is at times invisible maybe indicates that she is missing something and perhaps not ready for a new relationship? The clowns wanting to open it maybe represents unworthy people trying to get her into a relationship, and Dua becoming a clown in the end perhaps indicates that she went through with the old pattern and went ahead with a relationship even though she should not have? It would be a dark little twist on the lyrics: that her depression induced by failed relationships caused her to jump at the chance for a new one even though it isn’t right for her?

9. She’s a cute girl.

I’m glad they are not going down the inevitable, shove a feature on it post-album single route.

Jordtayylor likes this.
  10. It’s giving me Physical video, in that…

upload_2021-6-4_13-37-26.jpeg

aniraz, 4Roses, Dijah. and 14 others like this.
  11. Stunning video! The wardrobe, the visuals, the mechanical bull. Everything was on point. She just gets it.

Laurence and spaceship like this.
  12. The music video is cute, love the cowboy concept even if it's a bit overdone.
    I'm just glad they're giving Love Again some push, still my personal fave from the album.

Future Lover and bonnieetclyde like this.
  13. Dddd it looked like she was doing choreo to a completely different song in parts.

14. Cute video, I also didn’t get the concept but I don’t care. She looks phenomenal. Made me wonder, did she always do the Britney tongue thingy when she pronounces words starting with an L?

15. I also noticed a Levitating move at some point.

16. It’s also weird that she removed any mention of Canada directing the video from her socials and the video doesn’t have the iconic Canada end credits.

sesita likes this.
  17. It’s a cute video, I’ve no idea what’s going on, but at least a lobster wasn’t the main attraction this time around so let’s be thankful for that.

18. Wait but the lobster video was great.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.