Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia | Page 1036 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. If people/stans are happy to like and share them, I can't see why brands wouldn't eventually tap into that?

2. Celebrating a 'Best selling 13 track album' is embarrassing beb.

3. The world's best-selling contemporary female artist of Albanian heritage with an album released this decade.

They're surprisingly fun to think of.

Sorry Bebe.

4. Nn doesn’t it just mean that those albums have thirteen different songs that have hit 100M streams each? It doesn’t have anything to do with the actual amount of tracks on the album.

Angeleyes, tea, An Insider and 24 others like this.
  5. [​IMG]

6. I can’t believe what I’ve just read

7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Um

[​IMG]

drewsky likes this.
  8. I pray the next era has this look, her Born this Way is coming.

Trouble in Paradise and Eskapism like this.
  9. This Cher but make it 2021 serve!

10. Anyone heard she's putting the tour back to April 22?

11. Where did you hear that.

12. [​IMG]

As you can see, she's received her handbook on how to dress like a serious... singer!

13. The world's best-selling female artist that won the Freshman Class Rate on pop music forum Popjustice.

Jamie, JasonJay, Jordtayylor and 3 others like this.
  14. A source at one of the arena's she is scheduled at.

15. She's just been confirmed for the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Vegas in September which clashes with the UK leg of the tour. Wouldn't be surprised if they go for the original 2020 plan but in 2022.

Jordtayylor likes this.
  16. RMK

RMK

I wonder if they're working toward starting a new era by the end of the year.

17. About time Love Again was released in the UK aswell, I just hope it takes off.

Andrew.L and D.Jay like this.
  18. did she fly to America the moment restrictions were lifted? dddd sis said just touched down in Vaccinetown.

Sunny B, nooniebao, tea and 15 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.