Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia | Page 1053 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. If I need to buy another ten versions of Future Nostalgia to get Naked officially released, then I will do that.

2. She needs to service a (fan demanded version) at this point. We will gladly pay again.

D.Jay and Poker Pro like this.
  3. The epitome of talent stanning talent!

Eskapism, QueenB and spaceship like this.
  4. The fact I actually love that title… I’m not even ashamed.

Plus, she may as well do whilst she’s still unable to tour!

5. Bad To You ended up leaking. Dua does Normani's verse and her and Ariana do a bridge together in the space that was eventually replaced by Nicki's rap. Same production. Wouldn't have fit on Future Nostalgia and probably likely was never actually in the running for Sweetener.

We need them to give collabing another try and actually deliver a bop.

aaronhansome, Mr Blonde and drewsky like this.
  6. Of course the Dua Lipa/Ariana collab is miles better than what she released with Normani. Their voices sound great together.

7. The staying power of this song! I saw that it’s broken the record for longest stay on TTH on Spotify?

nooniebao, Duppe and QueenB like this.
  8. I remember when people made fun of her opening numbers.

9. Well, a great opening is great to brag about but longevity says a lot more about how an artist connects with the general public in the streaming era.

10. I didn’t realise Levitating was still within the top 10 in America??!! It’s mad how that song is still holding its own - didn’t the video come out like this time last year?!

11. Let's all start streaming the original again. He clowned us with that good verse but he's just trash.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
  12. Lil Nas X really be making everybody SALTY with his chart smashing gay anthems. Keep thirsty you lessors!

13. Ive not bothered with the single version in months- I swear I read that DaBaby’s trash somewhere months ago. It’s always the album or The Blessed Madonna Remix for me.

14. How do we make 'Don't Start Now' her biggest hit again?

AmericanMoney, -Jay-, 4Roses and 26 others like this.
  15. I've only played the single version two or three times. The Blessed Madonna remix is still the second best version of the song.

Robert and Mikey1701 like this.
  16. What on earth is he on about?!? What does he want you to do if sucking dick in a parking lot???

Never play the DaBaby version, it's such a crap feature that add nothing

MmmDani likes this.
  17. Glad that the Dababy version has never been my go-to mix. Only streamed it on the week when it had a chance of going to #1

MmmDani and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  18. This rent a rapper can chill.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.