Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia | Page 1059 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Fucking queen.

2. Great statement. Let's all stream the solo version of Levitating to celebrate!

Wishlight, Vyrisus, Push and 59 others like this.
  3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

An icon! The Dua doubters lost again!!

Sam, sesita, Dynamo and 8 others like this.
  4. Ellie Goulding lost!

5. Not her dragging DaBaby and giving us the holiday content within minutes.

The duality.

Glad I was half wrong but screaming that her post is literally bikini pics and seafood.

6. Some people here should be ashamed.

7. Not her calling it the LGTBQ community.

8. K94

K94

it's time

3Xs, Dijah., Sam and 7 others like this.
  9. Queen. Good for her speaking. She didn't even have to say a word in my opinion and it's about time we stop blaming women for grown ass men's actions.

Rei Ayanami and luluthecat like this.
  10. Good on her for speaking out although I do wish she'd posted an infographic to dispel HIV/AIDS stigma. Not that she's required to be the one to atone for DaBaby's comments, it would just be a nice use of her platform.

11. So happy she said something, fantastic statement.

spaceship likes this.
  12. She should Do What U Want the DaBaby version and wipe all traces of it from DSPs.

Wishlight, 3Xs, Verandi and 31 others like this.
  13. That was a classy, simple, but efficient statement, and shows what a queen she is. And she's probably gave him his last top 10 hit, so hello let's celebrate that!

14. I don't really recall seeing anyone (at least on here) blame Dua for DaBaby's actions or say anything that they should be ashamed of? People were hoping that she would speak up and distance herself from the hateful garbage being spewed by the feature on her current smash hit single, even if she wasn't obligated to, and she did so now everyone can be happy except for DaBaby who can go kick rocks and continue fuming about people sucking dick in parking lots.

15. I love being part of the LGTBQ community

16. She put the T in the middle intentionally because she's centering trans people
    [​IMG]

Cutlery, Wishlight, rufus and 103 others like this.
  17. Yeah I didn't see people blaming her on here (obviously) but she has been getting dragged for his claims since yesterday on other platforms. Considering a huge portion of her fans and supporters are part of the LGBTQ community, it's good that she distanced herself from him. I just wanted to say that it's gross how many jumped on her the moment they heard what he said.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
    Babyface likes this.
  18. I'm so used to the DaBaby version's omnipresence over the past ... year?!? that the solo version feels like a new version again dd.

Sam, K94, Jwentz and 7 others like this.
  19. Sis this reads like the Charli stans you're always dragging for treating Ms. XCX with child gloves. Dua has enjoyed (well earned) massive forum acclaim that is pretty much unmatched outside of the biggest heavy hitters. That visibility is going to result is more points of view that inevitably diverge because f*gs love to discuss the minute details. It's really that simple. With this framing of Dua as Popjustice Enemy #1 you'd think people were threatening to burn their copies of Future Nostalgia.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.