Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia | Page 1065 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Speaking of remixes, Dua dropped the stems for “Break My Heart” a few hours ago with GarageBand:

Not as exciting as the Gaga ones since the full Dua multitracks leaked already, but it’s still very cool for producers wanting to get their hands on the song.

sesita, Laurence, spaceship and 2 others like this.
  2. She looks fantastic in the Demeanor video. Wew.
    Is there a solo edit or loop of her verse? Asking for a sugarboo x

Also - reminder, Love Again is fantastic so keep playing - we need it a hit.
    And then a Cool remix to end the era.

spaceship likes this.
  3. Its what she deserves!

4. Some would say that without S Club, there wouldn't be a Dua Lipa.

[​IMG]

S Club 7 - The Rate
    Voting closes on Monday xoxo

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  5. The restaurant I’m at skipped Levitating once DaBaby came on

BE3BCC5F-B3F7-477C-AFEC-8561EDF5466C.gif

6. Is it possible for the original to be credited on the Hot 100 at some point?

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  7. I think credits are on a week-to-week basis depending on which version had the most points.

I don’t know if it would be possible without removing the remix from streaming. Unless radio was really behind moving to the solo?

B.A.D. likes this.
  8. It looks like that may be the case...

9. Bop Again in Spatial Audio…. I can hear god, I swear. Flawless.

Uno, spaceship and lushLuck like this.
  10. Curious if it will hold up now that he’s ‘apologised’.

The remix is still gaining far more on Spotify.

11. We can be mad at him and still admit that his version of ‘Levitating’ is superior.

12. I have not heard the version with DaBaby on and I'm quite happy to keep it that way. It's not needed.
    I love the original and I didn't particular care for the Blessed Madonna remix at the time but that has seriously grown on me, issa bop.

totalhate and AllGagaLike like this.
  13. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Petition to get The Blessed Madonna Remix credited for a week!

VertigoStick, Andrew and Grins like this.
  14. RMK

RMK

Spotify should swap the DaBaby version out with the solo across playlists.

tea, Laurence and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  15. Boy I'm advanced, got my real tight pants
    When I back it up I put you in a trance
    If you wanna dance then show me all your bands
    C
    os tonight I might give you that chance

[​IMG]

Stream the superior rap verse!

Mushroom, discoteca, 4Roses and 26 others like this.
  16. The smash is coming.

17. This era has been so good to witness. The music has been amazing, Levitating has gone from being a fan favorite to arguably her most popular song ever - and now more than a year and a half in the sixth single is climbing up the charts. She just keeps winning.

GimmeWork, 4Roses, Mr.Arroz and 12 others like this.
  18. My thoughts on the remix haven't really changed since I first heard it. He charges into the song like a bull in a china shop, hopelessly trying to find the beat and spouting random meanderings that add nothing to an already 10/10 song. When he finally finds his footing with the "can't nobody stop the movement" line, and the fun "left foot, right foot / levitating / popstars, Dua Lipa and DaBaby" call out it's cute but it's not "I feel like we're forever every time we get together but whatever, let's get lost on Mars".

19. The best thing about the remix was these queens (unwittingly) riding the beat better than DaBaby did. I can never not watch this video at least six times when I pass it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.