Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia | Page 1098 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. I think spring 2022 would be a good time to launch the next era, but she’d probably be better off waiting until late summer / early fall.

blaze_dave likes this.
  2. I thought that was Peggy Gou last night scrolling!
    Collab queens.

3. Legends only

GimmeWork, Island, Seraphim and 19 others like this.
  4. Queens only.

QueenB likes this.
  5. We need a proper Dua × Kylie collab!

6. RMK

RMK

This fall will honestly work perfect for some breathing room. Q4 is crowded, Adele is reigning, and she got another number one in the bag beforehand.

Here for the Late Q1/Spring 2022 concept.

7. Uno

Uno

This week marks 39 weeks in the Top 10 for Levitating - the 2nd longest stay within the Top 10, only being beaten by Blinding Lights.

Sail On, Island, SiduousIII and 15 others like this.

8. Impressive. Is there much airplay behind this or is it organically gaining steam?

9. I really did not expect this to work in the US too. Funny how the underwhelming Moonlight Edition wasn't the wrap up we thought it would be.

Now give us that delicious proper All Things Considered Dusk til Dawn Super Deluxe 10 Disc Edition with everything from Don't Start Now to the Lucky Star version of Levitate to every single remix to THAT LA Remix to If Ain't Me to the Kylie feature to this. Everything.

This imperial phase era really deserves the big final treatment.

10. It has started to make big gains on radio recently. As of today it’s top 20 on pop, top 10 on AC, top 15 on HAC, and growing on all 3 formats.

11. Surely we must be getting something that's tied to the Studio 2054 anniversary, if not the dream you just described above.

12. It’s kind of incredible she managed to snag a #1 just before Adele returned.

13. I will say everyone I play Cold Heart to loves it!

Alenko, Duppe, Kyliéyoncé and 6 others like this.

14. In the studio with Jason Evigan again last night. She’s also been working with Coffee and Sarah Hudson recently.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
    Island, FINISH LINE, JasonJay and 6 others like this.
  15. Kanye West followed her last night and she's the only celebrity he follows.

sesita likes this.
  16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

*Ye

[​IMG]

17. [​IMG]

18. And then he unfollowed her and she unfollowed him.

tea, Robert, Hyrulian and 3 others like this.
  19. He wants that D.

20. That’s so weird do you reckon he hit on her and it all got a bit awkward

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.