Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia | Page 125 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. RJF

RJF

I’M OUT FOR DINNER TELL ME GIRLS WILL I LIKE IT????

2. Yes.

3. It's un-unlikeable.

4. It’ll feed you more than whatever you’re eating

5. This really does sound like New Attitude a bit in the chorus and I have to stan.

6. Electric Chapel.

Mr Blonde, xOJakeXo and Aidan like this.
  7. My first thought during the intro was "how does this sound so much like the future and the past at the same time"... duh. I'm already obsessed with that high-pitched synth, the hook, and that gritty bridge. This has such an anthemic feel I already can't wait to experience it live.

8. Sis said 2020 is MINE.

9. The fact that this went from high school musical in the snippet to gay pop rights in the actual song...her mind.

10. Oh yes, this is a candidate

11. You're gonna fall off you're ass when you hear it.

12. This is honestly incredible.

13. Lights out follow the noise.
    [​IMG]
    Baby keep on dancing like you ain't got a choice
    [​IMG]

Come on. Come on.
    [​IMG]

Come oooon. Let's get physical!
    [​IMG]

14. This sounds like an aerobics class from outer space and diamond sweat

15. She fucking wants this and it pours out of every fibre of this era - the looks, the performances, the artwork, the fact that each of the three songs is literal 9+/10 territory.

I didn't necessarily stan during the first era, despite the singles run being collectively an amazing introductory first era but, holy fuck, she deserves the world after all this and, lemme tell you something, she's gonna get it.

This is the best one-two punch I've heard in eons and everything else surrounding it just floors me.

16. TELL ME IF YOU’RE READY COME ON

[​IMG]

BABY KEEP ON DANCING

[​IMG]

LET’S GET PHYSICAL

[​IMG]

17. I stanned hard through all the delays, set backs, semi-flops and stiff as fuck performances and I feel like the universe is now rewarding me.

18. The fact that she managed to snatch a 10/10 track out of Sarah Hudson. Not everyone has that.

Bslg17, Kuhleezi, Crisp X and 21 others like this.
  19. Dua fucking Lipa, you did it once again.

This is a BANGER. I’m really out of breath after two listens dd.

20. I just feel like during that first initial era, any pop girl is as good as their last song and this entire campaign has been an absolute masterclass in establishing you’re here to stay, you’ve got your own identity and you’re worth stanning.

Like, to think she was in a similar position as Zara and now she feels like a genuine threat to... well, just about anybody.

Urgh, where do I apply for my stan card?

LTG, Kuhleezi, Crisp X and 15 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.