Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia | Page 299 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. This looks so right.

upload_2020-3-26_22-57-20.png 44

But what about the Tove Lo part?
    Was she involved in some of the recording sessions?

2. RJF

RJF

She co-wrote “Cool”.

3. Besides the leak and a pandemic that is annihilating the planet this era is going as well as I could have ever dreamed.

4. I feel like her 99 on Metacritic is begging for a G*g* joke but I have NADA.

5. Time for the first listen to the album. This feels like Christmas Eve.

lushLuck and Mvnl like this.
  6. Having a beer on Dua Lipa’s sophomore album being officially released. Let’s play it!

7. It feels good to know that we have this year's 'NFR, 'Golden Hour', 'Melodrama' settled.

8. Break My Heart is kinda meh to me dd. Excited to listen to the alboom tonight though.

Euphoria likes this.
  9. I just can't get over how everything about this era has been so fucking flawless.

spaceship and Mvnl like this.
  10. RJF

RJF

The way that "Break My Heart" gets in is its verses. Give it a few more listens and it'll have you.

11. If that final minute doesn’t grab you after five listens...I have no words momma.

Kuhleezi, myblood, poshbabyyy and 2 others like this.
  12. I NEED a video of equal wiggery for Love Again. It would be that perfect 1-2-3-4 hit that will go down as legend. We don’t deserve ha.

Kuhleezi, myblood, Wishlight and 10 others like this.
  13. RMK

RMK

Queen of songwriting.

The demo low-key wasn't that great but we'll ignore that because she has multiple titles to her name this week and that's iconic.

14. Daddy Lipa.

That's it.

That's the post.

myblood, Wishlight, Sunny B and 6 others like this.
  15. Love the video. I do also which she was more charismatic in her videos because she actually has it in spades in her recent performances. If it is an intentional I don't give a crap confidence it doesn't really work all the time. Still with how she is serving with everything else I can overlook it. The fact that she released 3 back to back slappers...

Bruno Ferreira likes this.
  16. I love that she took a second between posting the glowing reviews of her new album to remind the ghouls that she is a songwriter

Kuhleezi, Alenko, myblood and 8 others like this.
  17. Zara Larsson and Kygo in 2020?

lushLuck likes this.
  18. Rejoice! The album of the year is officially with us.

19. She’s on the cover of New Music Friday in Australia with Break My Heart at the top (and Hallucinate includes farther down!).

She just keeps winning!

Kuhleezi, myblood, Wishlight and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.