Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia | Page 330 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. I think this was the moment that totally sealed the deal on Dua for me. Pure electricity from start to finish.

2. Levitating or Cool need to be singles....or both.

3. I'm absolutely in love with eight of the songs but Levitating is far and away the ONE for me, no contest.

4. Whatever songs (aside from the last 2) that don't get to be singles and have a music video... That'll be big sad. There's a lot of single material songs here.

5. I'm getting 90s Madonna, your honour.

MmmDani and QueenB like this.
  6. This album sounded so damn good on my state sanctioned dog walk just now whew.

[​IMG]

Apart from Boys Will Be Boys.

myblood, superultra, Alenko and 14 others like this.
  7. Physical is top 5 in the UK.

myblood, blaze_dave, Jacques and 7 others like this.
  8. He means in the US

9. Love Again is like a mash up of Sorry + Love Profusion, ugh I stan it so much. The first 9 tracks really are fantastic, trying not to overplay so this stands a chance of having some longevity.

lushLuck and Mr Blonde like this.
  10. Since the instrumentals leaked, did anyone manage to make the workout mix of Physical?

11. Don’t Start Now is currently top 3 in the U.S. and has just repeaked on Spotify, I think it’s a little early to assume that she won’t get another hit there.

MmmDani, Laurence and Bobbyrae like this.
  12. Can someone help...

Is GoldenDiscs.com legit? Spent all day yesterday on the HMV website trying to buy the picture disc and it was down and now it’s sold out. I need it in my life so if someone could point me in the right direction - thank you!

I wish I just pre-ordered when I had the chance, was just shook how gorgeous it was with everyone posting yesterday.

13. Break My Heart is gonna be massive in the US. That sample is genius and radio will devour it.

MmmDani, sweetener and Kuhleezi like this.
  14. I think US radio will automatically eat Break My Heart Up due to her current status in the music-sphere, she's in a rare position where I don't really think she has to worry, at least for a couple for singles.

MmmDani, lushLuck and sweetener like this.
  15. Cool should be the next single

Eskapism likes this.
  16. The triple punch of 'Pretty Please', 'Hallucinate' and 'Love Again'. WIG.

17. Can Don't Start Now get the number one in the US?

lushLuck and upu like this.
  18. ''No second hit in America''

Break The Charts says I think tf not, sweaty.

myblood, Alenko, LTG and 16 others like this.

19. Their website and Twitter tells me they're legit, they reply to people and nobody's complaining. I'd say go for it as it seems to become quite the rarity, 50 quid on eBay and 40 on discogs.

Maybe @HeartSwells knows more.

Laurence likes this.
  20. Never heard of them but google shows they have multiple stores, the picture disc is an exclusive for select stores over EU, not just HMV - e.g. FNAC selling them for France. I guess Golden Discs was picked as the Irish supplier.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.