Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia | Page 340 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. People remembering Ting Tings in 2020...

2. Ok zoomer x

3. I think I got PTSD from hearing that. I had totally forgotten about that song.

poshbabyyy, spaceship and Island like this.
  4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The postman finally delivered my CD today and maybe I cried a little.

[​IMG]

5. I'm curious about how Stuart Price got involved.

I watched the livestream/listening party thing she did and she talks so much about who she worked with and how the vibe was when writing certain songs, but she doesn't mention Stuart once.

And the video of the guy that produced Hallucinate showing how he pretty much did everything and then sent it off to Stuart for a little sprinkle of something.

Kinda feel like Stuart's involvement was a record label thing, brought in to tidy up the production here and there.

6. Pretty much. It’s very ~Max Martin co-produced “Lust for Life”~ when all he did was suggest Lana switch the verses for the chorus.

poshbabyyy and lushLuck like this.
  7. Max Martin Stupid Love vibes.

8. I guess those credits might help us understand who did what.

Sick Sad World and spaceship like this.
  9. Those songs were probably perfect before Price but I’ve seen so many old gays noticing the album via his “involvement” that I don’t even care. A streams a stream.

10. I need Stuart to coming through with that single continuous Future Nostalgia album mix a la Confessions tho.

11. Honestly the overall sonic vocabulary of this album feels so consistent that I'm glad there was someone working across the whole thing – particularly someone that understands pop as much as Stuart Price – to tidy things up and even things out, especially given so many different producers.

12. With all the instrumentals leaked, can't a fang do that for us? There's not anything better to do now staying in home.

poshbabyyy, lushLuck and spaceship like this.
  13. The B-List at Capital didn’t.

14. The CD is now £4.99 (+ postage) on her store - just ordered a copy!

poshbabyyy and djmakemewet like this.
  15. RJF

RJF

ok but could they send out my vinyl please and thank you

16. My Vinyl from Amazon wasn't meant to arrive until tomorrow but I just got an email saying I'll have it within the next two hours. Shaking.

17. The woman in front of me in Morrisons is buying this.

Truly an essential item.

18. RJF

RJF

That's it I'm cancelling my official store order.

19. That would be perfect if it wasn't for that god-damn Christmas week.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.