Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia | Page 975 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Eugene sounded amazing.

2. Okay time for gay nonsense: I would kill for them to put out Levitsting with Madonna and Missy on the original production to give this incredible single another boost! I feel like the GP would be excited for the pop star of the moment to have these literal legends with her cause we know the remix is for gays only

Mvnl likes this.
  3. Agreed. It's kind of fascinating how non-existent the (superior) Madonna/Missy mix feels GP-wise considering the juggernaut the song's become.

4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The whole of Club Future Nostalgia is an overlooked gem.

5. I blame the one-note instrumentation that completely takes away all the fun of the song, even though it's cute as a Confessions cosplay.

6. I do enjoy and use the remix a lot but it is not the superior version.

7. I like all versions of the song, but a part of me does wish DaBaby had been the the feature on the Club version and Madonna & Missy went to the radio mix. Maybe the world wasn't ready.

8. Y’all would make terrible managers!

9. The only misstep was not getting Madonna in the club remix video, but I still love it.

michaelhird likes this.
  10. Sending a Madonna & Missy remix to radio? In 2021??

[​IMG]

Jonathan27, GimmeWork, Sam and 7 others like this.
  11. As much as I love 'Levitating' (it still pops off), it does not need to be a single for the third time.

'Love Again' please.

Sam, OlliMaus, BrokenHearts and 3 others like this.
  12. Or... does it?

[​IMG]

13. It’s incredible that this era started a year and a half ago and shows zero signs of letting up for the foreseeable future.

POPGASM, Synthline, Sam and 6 others like this.
  14. Y’all ready for a new peak?

[​IMG]

15. Another top 5 whewww!!
    [​IMG]

GimmeWork, Leis, Laurence and 5 others like this.
  16. She deserves a #1 single for this era.

GimmeWork, Hyrulian, Pat and 12 others like this.
  17. Is Levitating basically bigger than Don't Start Now was in the US at this point? The longevity, the hits, the career...

Leis, sesita, Laurence and 2 others like this.
  18. New peak for We're Good too!

michaelhird likes this.
  19. Wasn't Madonna literally in a wheelchair at the time?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.