Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia | Page 981 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. TalkOfTheCharts kinda hypes up releases for retweets, but to clarify, the #4 prediction is their final prediction for tomorrow, while they are claiming it could come close to #1 this current tracking week for the May 17th chart.

tea, Bobbyrae, Lately and 7 others like this.
  2. https://www.talkofthecharts.org/

I'm kind of screaming at this stan-run chart website WASHING Billboard's terrible website with better stats and comprehensive chart breakdowns though.

3. Happy for Levitating cause it's a smash that deserves but I'm always taken aback by the glacial pace of the US chart ddd

GimmeWork, ItBeats, hologram and 9 others like this.
  4. RJF

RJF

"Levitating" still just sounds so giddy after over a year. It's truly bulletproof.

5. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I'm rooting hard for Levitat1ng, I plant the seed and will see it...levitate.

ItBeats, tea, Dijah. and 13 others like this.
  6. Its a DL1 leftover.

7. RJF

RJF

In other news, "UN DIA" came on in the gym last week.

I softly bopped between squats.

8. Watch Billboard snatch this down real soon dddd

Also, I don’t know when it happened but “Levitating” quietly became my favourite single from this album recently - it’s euphoric over a year on and DaBaby’s verse really did elevate it for me.

9. Let me purchase all 3 versions of the song dd

GimmeWork, Bobbyrae and Moonbeam like this.
  10. I love the surprises, the twists and the turns of this campaign. At this point I want to see how many other ridiculous surprise hits they can squeeze and moments out of it!

...and the fact that two versions of Levitating are in her spotify top 5, the smashery! Lemme put her on again!

Last edited: May 10, 2021
    tea, hologram, heavymetalGAGA and 6 others like this.
  11. I was talking to some friends yesterday about this album and it’s still so odd how an album this strong didn't yield a number 1 single. Yes, the album got to number 1 but still.

12. RMK

RMK

Everyone wants to make comments about the re-release, but That Kind of Woman hasn't left my head since release week.

And, though released separately, Fever is one of her best.

GimmeWork, Neon Green, tea and 11 others like this.
  13. Hate that the vinyl in the US seems to be delayed. Ordering it for pre-order on the 14th and it says it won't ship til June 23rd.

14. Levitating is #7 on Pop radio but they still don't bring it back. Injustice.

15. There’s less than 1% difference between Dua, Bieber, and Bruno for the #1 next week. Y’all know what to do.

16. Don't forget to include the remixes in your Levitating Streaming Parties!

17. DROP THE MERCH MISS PEEP

Synthline, Neon Green, tea and 8 others like this.
  18. They should actually drop a version with Madonna, Missy, and DaBaby with the OG production.

19. 11 10 DUA LIPA We're Good 9518 9290 228 28.426

+58 Spins
    +113 Bullet
    +0.228 Audience

We're Good enters the top ten. She is killing it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.