Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia | Page 986 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Levitate ascends, as well as...levitates

2. The Future Nostalgia outro marks the first time I've listened to the title track in a year ddd

JasonJay and Mikal like this.
  3. And then Dababy's remix easily becoming possibly her biggest US hit? Watch her only collab with men now dd

4. Couldn't be me!

5. In part because reception was so tepid, to be kind.

6. The little tingle my brain feels hearing Madonna sing Lucky Star over Levitating? Yup I'm definitely gay.

Andrew.L, LOTF and Up Down Suite like this.
  7. Lev1tating absolutely deserves it, but I'm still bitter that modern classic Don't Start Now peaked at #2.

8. Be right back, streaming Levitating from my American employer's VPN

9. Watching it again I absolutely loved the inclusion of the Physical extended remix bridge but it also made me sad that a year and a half later we still don't have it on streaming and probably never will.

10. People are buying Levitating from Dua's site and putting random US dresses as billing. We need this.

11. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Remember when it was slightly deflating when 5 Seconds Of Summer beat Dua to #1 by ~500 copies and now we have Dua's #1 album, Grammy and Brit doing a cheers together.

[​IMG]

12. RJF

RJF

Remember?

13. RJF

RJF

I feel like this is the sort of thing that will bite her in the ass in a week’s time.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  14. Streaming services filter out VPN streams before handing in their numbers and the address on the payment method is what counts ddd.

15. RJF

RJF

Well.

16. When some Lithuanian homosexual's parents find out their son is gay cause their bank called and said a purchase was made with their card from someone claiming to live in Grand Rapids, Michigan.....whew.

17. The way I stan both Dua Lipa and Dua Lipa Hungary equally at this point? Both ambitious queens unafraid of hard work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.