Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia | Page 988 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Tonight at midnight (EST)
    [​IMG]

2. So if the streams from the Missy/Madonna remix put it over the top are they credited? Because with it this close the negligible streams might just matter.

3. The version with the highest combined percentage will get the #1 so it'll likely be the DaBaby version.

4. Nope they literally count all sales separately and the most popular one gets published.

If for example it sold 100 copies, if 52 are the ft Da Baby one thats the No 1 title.

jawow_ likes this.
  5. Im not a chart bb but I will be playing the levitating ep on repeat at very low volume from now til midnight I guess

Laurence and QueenB like this.
  6. Dua's first US #1 being Levitating would be a weird flex but I'm very into it. Get those last streams in, girls.

[​IMG]

7. As president of the Love Again fan club, we should organise a Love Again listening party after Levitating hits #1.

I need this song to be a hit this summer when we can all finally go out (hopefully).

Mikal, D.Jay, Laurence and 7 others like this.
  8. I never could've foreseen a Billboard Hot 100 number one for this gay as hell, year 4 school disco, S Club 7-ass song.

9. Stop jinxing it ddd It's too close.

10. Ah my favourite musical genre

tea, ericcccc, Jersey and 20 others like this.
  11. The accuracy.

12. The Starbucks baristas whenever a BPG is close to getting a number one and the shenanigans are about to begin:
    [​IMG]

13. Oof, looks like she's gonna do it

14. It’s so incredible that a single from this campaign is this close to number 1 in the US. She’s smashed this era.

15. Will we have to wait until Monday to find out?

16. Come on Levitators! We can do this

[​IMG]

17. Ascending in progress...

[​IMG]

18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Levitating reaching #1 on the Billboard chart would honestly be the pinnacle of Popjustice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.