Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia | Page 990 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Quick drop the extended Blessed Madonna remix/Lucky Star mashup!

2. That Levitating remix with the Lucky Star bit in it sounds so good. It needs to leak or get put on streaming!

3. I just watched her NPR Tiny Desk set and I’m snatched. The live arrangements were fantastic, with just enough bass and backing vocals to do the songs justice + her vocals were perfect.

4. Love Again sounded so good for that. Removing the dance element to it and making it a pretty straight forward almost ballad type song... Oof. It was beautiful. One of my favorites on the album too, I feel like it doesn't get talked about enough among all the other amazing songs on there.

5. Just ordered Future Nostalgia The Moonlight Edition because I want Lev1tating to happen and need it on vinyl and love Prisoner.
    [​IMG]

MadameX, Uno, Primrose and 10 others like this.
  6. Yesterday I performed some organic promo by sending the Levitating Spotify link to four separate group chats. We going airplane emoji #1 ladies!

[​IMG]

7. Watching the Brits performance for the 50th time.

[​IMG]

4Roses, Lately, Robert and 11 others like this.
  8. Every icon.

9. It's for Love Again apparently

Dijah., GimmeWork, Uno and 68 others like this.
  10. Skipping Cool during the summer seems like a missed opportunity, but I've been a big cheerleader for Love Again since the beginning so no complaints here.

Dijah., GimmeWork, Sam and 9 others like this.
  11. Love Again is going to be another top ten. Mark my words.

Let me repeat the same trick.

Dijah., GimmeWork, Sam and 8 others like this.
  12. Yeah Cool is a summer smash in the waiting but at this rate it’ll be song of the summer in 2022

Dijah., GimmeWork, MmmDani and 2 others like this.
  13. It's also only May, she still has plenty of time to release another single after "Love Again".

Dijah., MmmDani, aniraz and 2 others like this.
  14. Odds are it’ll have a feature to bring it more attention, like Levitating before it, who do we like?

15. Female rappers only for Love Again thanks xx

Dijah., Jonathan27, Sam and 9 others like this.
  16. Love Again having its moment will feel like such pop justice after 15 months of idolising this song. If there's a remix coming I hope the feature will be somebody... unexpected. But I'd kind of love them to just push it solo with a new edit or something. I feel like she's earned this and the song could smash organically with a great video.

Dijah., GimmeWork, Sam and 6 others like this.
  17. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Wasn’t Ari rumored to have another collab coming out this summer? Let me put that dream out into the universe.

tea, sesita, OlliMaus and 2 others like this.
  18. Given Ari tapped into her in 2017/18 it's not that unrealistic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.