Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia | Page 992 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. It would be iconic if Cardi sings on the remix.

Crayons likes this.
  2. “Not My Problem” isn’t great, but it’s better than “We’re Good”, IMO. Both are better than “Good in Bed”.

Last edited: May 15, 2021
  3. My one regret is that Love Is Religion (Blessed Madonna Remix) didn’t get the single treatment. Could be my fave song from the entire era.

hologram, Uno, AmericanMoney and 7 others like this.
  4. The That Kind Of Woman erasure in this discussion. That hook! It's one for the ages.

5. It feels like a lost late 90's classic.

6. I love We're Good so much but it's not right for this album and era. It might have worked for DL1 or as part of the third era album but it's a real outlier on Future Nostalgia.

tea, Lately, popzone and 3 others like this.
  7. Apparently Levitating sold 25k this week, very huge. Praying circle for the #1.

HorseTears, Sam, Wired Life and 15 others like this.
  8. I still want If It Ain’t Me as a single at some point. It’s such a smash in waiting.

GimmeWork, SMG, Lately and 10 others like this.
  9. ‘Love Again’ is so distinctive, with the iconic strings/sample, an inevitable smash.
    Miss ‘Cool’ also needs her time in the spotlight at some point, would be a cute way to start winding the era down.

10. This! A double video for If It Aint’t Me/That Kind of Woman as a definitive era closer would be a dream.

Sam, aniraz, Leis and 3 others like this.
  11. That Kind of Woman just feels really lacklustre in its original incarnation. The remix is stellar.

c_0_r_3_y, Mikey1701 and lushLuck like this.
  12. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

When do we find out if our prostitution has worked for Levitating?

hologram, tea, 4Roses and 26 others like this.
  13. I love We're Good purely for the way she pronounces "Island".

GimmeWork, Primrose, Bobbyrae and 7 others like this.
  14. Monday!

Sam, Bobbyrae, SiduousIII and 14 others like this.
  15. If It Ain’t Me would actually be a great single after Love Again

OlliMaus likes this.
  16. Also ladies we might actually see salvation

GimmeWork, drewsky, tea and 31 others like this.
  17. Literally this.
    [​IMG]

GimmeWork, drewsky, tea and 13 others like this.
  18. I think Cool and Love Again are the two single options remaining, which could easily take her through the rest of 2021 if she plays her cards right. I don’t see it for any of the Moonlight tracks.

An album with over half a dozen solid single options and a two year campaign? We’d love to see it!

Future Lover likes this.
  19. “Cool” had to be a Spring single because of that “I guess we’re ready for the summer” lyric.

tea and SMG like this.
  20. This is the kind of album where the songs (except for the two last tracks) are so good it feels like you've heard them before. I feel like I've known Hallucinate all my life. It sounds like some kind of epic Kylie smash but maybe even better.

Push likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.