Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia | Page 993 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Love Again is the only song left that would be a good single.

To be honest, she could release Physical again and it’d be better than any other single this year.

Uno, hologram, CarlysAngel and 6 others like this.
  2. Cool is right there. How dare you!

3. Cool is one of my favorite pop songs ever and my second favorite song on the album after Physical (Hallucinate rounds out my Top 3) but it seems a little soft-sounding for a single. It doesn't have the bite of Physical or the instant catchiness of Don't Start Now or Levitating.

That being said, Dua could probably make it work as a single.

Last edited: May 15, 2021
    mpl and Mikey1701 like this.
  4. 'Love Again' should be next, then round the era out with 'Cool' as the summer single.

Jordtayylor likes this.
  5. Was Physical given any sort of release in the US? Could they move onto Physical in the US and Love Again in the rest of the world.

Trouble in Paradise and Leis like this.
  6. I would love it they pushed Physical or Hallucinate out here - but I just don’t see it.

7. It is rather remarkable how many great choices for a single remain. “Love Again” and “Cool” appear to be the favorites, but I could also see “Pretty Please”, “If It Ain’t Me”, or “That Kind of Woman” working as singles. Heck, “Future Nostalgia” is one of my top 3 on the album, so I’d love to see that as a proper single, though I know I’m in the minority there.

8. I could see Love Again as a duet with someone like The Weeknd, but it doesn't sound like a song that suits a rap feature necessarily. It's not a ballad by any means, but it has that sort of vibe to it.

9. Be careful what you wish for.

Love Again: Sine From Above version.

But yeah the only feature they could add to it would have to be a guy just singing it with her as a duet as it is that sort of ballady type song put over dance beats.

MmmDani and lushLuck like this.
  10. Island

Island Staff Member

Elton is me after a long night of drinking as I confuse yipping and yelping with singing.

matthew. and Jordtayylor like this.
  11. RMK

RMK

Cool wouldn't be as commercially successful as Love Again.

I can't see a rap feature on the latter. Maybe she'll tap The Weeknd or Ariana.

12. Rod

Rod

If It Ain't Me feat. Normani? *manifesting*

MmmDani, TheOnlyOne, tea and 11 others like this.
  13. Would Cool be the biggest hit in the history of music? Maybe so.

Is it deserved? Absolutely.

So let’s manifest that.

14. Yes, they removed ha to add ha again.

MmmDani, Leis, Conor and 2 others like this.
  15. I'd be here for "Pretty Please" being the next single after "Love Again." "Cool" and "If It Ain't Me" should both happen as well.

tea and Leis like this.
  16. Cool
    Pretty Please
    Love Again
    If It Ain’t Me
    Love Is Religion

[​IMG]

chromatica, Uno, MmmDani and 8 others like this.
  17. Love Again, considering it will take about 20-25 weeks to smash and then end with Cool (remix ft. The Weeknd). Let me manifest that!

18. Spill bestie!

Mr Blonde, eatyourself and elektroxx like this.
  19. We're Good slowly inching its way into her Top 5 highest charting songs in the US...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.