Dua Lipa - Radical Optimism

One of my pop culture podcasts was saying that the music video for training season had to be re-shot because originally it included scenes of war and given the genocide taking place in Gaza right now, Dua's team steered clear of upsetting anyone. Kinda gives reason for why the music video they released feels a bit bleh maybe?

He/him
One of my pop culture podcasts was saying that the music video for training season had to be re-shot because originally it included scenes of war and given the genocide taking place in Gaza right now, Dua's team steered clear of upsetting anyone. Kinda gives reason for why the music video they released feels a bit bleh maybe?
Yeah that was confirmed a while ago, so we knew they'd scrapped and reshot something. It's just a pity there was very little creative effort put into what we got.

Your pop culture podcasts get their tea from Popjustice bebe.

In my defence, getting through this thread with pages and pages of moral panics about Houdini underperforming, the lack of an album title or release date, Dua’s affinity for holidays or the feeling that ~the vibes are off with this era~ is like wading through treacle!

I’m living, I’m loving, I’m learning