Dua Lipa - Radical Optimism

Yeah Training Season does feel a bit slight compared to the other two. I do think it could have been a single, but like a 5th single or something when the album’s long been out.

The ATRL user that was right many times this era said the switch from Training Season to Houdini was because they felt it was a better introduction to the era. The person also said the original Training Season video wasn't even ready when they decided to change things. I don't think there's a finished cut - especially because she broke with Romain right after Houdini was released.

The ATRL user that was right many times this era said the switch from Training Season to Houdini was because they felt it was a better introduction to the era. The person also said the original Training Season video wasn't even ready when they decided to change things. I don't think there's a finished cut - especially because she broke with Romain right after Houdini was released.
Two birds, one stone. We won.

This is my favorite of the three songs. Still living for the way she sings the verses like she’s been living in Tennessee for the last three years.

Last edited: