Dua Lipa - Radical Optimism

I’m loving all three songs so far. She hasn’t reached the heights of Physical and Don’t Start Now but she probably never will again.

Okay so the illusionist is me - I’m bopping a lot today.

It’s a much smoother listen than Training Season (although I remain a training truther) and I could see it having an easier time of it on US radio.

he/him
I think some of you are mixing up Kevin’s producing abilities with songwriting and that I am saying as somebody who loves all three songs.

Rmx

He/Him/His
It was mentioned here earlier, but the only critique I have on the video is that she has her eyes closed when she's hanging from the ring. It really bugs me for some reason. Apart from that it's a 10/10 for me. Can't stop replaying it.

Good numbers! I’m wondering what they have in mind for the album release week. Illusion is clearly a single (it already impacted US Radio) so it’s not smart to release another one in less than a month. Visualizers for every song? Promo song with a video? SNL? Live performances? Nothing at all?

Good numbers! I’m wondering what they have in mind for the album release week. Illusion is clearly a single (it already impacted US Radio) so it’s not smart to release another one in less than a month. Visualizers for every song? Promo song with a video? SNL? Live performances? Nothing at all?
I expect SNL the weekend of the release (and if she's lucky, a Host + Musical Guest stint at that). Met Gala would be two days after, and she could appear on Fallon while there. There's always the Today Concert series too. Very NYC-heavy.

I think outside of that, she'll do other media promo like Chicken Shop Date and a Vogue video or two.