Dua Lipa - Radical Optimism

So glad I went for the first zoetrope over this. This one really highlights how this era has been so visually inconsistent.

Also do I cancel my deluxe vinyl and order the alternative cover instead (I think it fits the era better tbh)?

Tickle my bum with a mannequin thumb then dancey clap again.

prince-william-of-wales-people-in-tv-photo-u11

Does anyone have any idea what ‘deluxe gatefold sleeve packaged’ means with regard to the deluxe colored vinyl of ‘Radical Optimism’?

I assumed the standard versions didn’t have a gatefold, but I’m not sure about that anymore based on the pictures on her online store of standard curacao blue (see below).

Is the only deluxe thing about the deluxe vinyl set is the fact that it’s split colored (which may or may not be 180 gram - it looks thicker than the others), the pvc bag and the 8 page insert?

IMG_6779.png

Does anyone have any idea what ‘deluxe gatefold sleeve packaged’ means with regard to the deluxe colored vinyl of ‘Radical Optimism’?

I assumed the standard versions didn’t have a gatefold, but I’m not sure about that anymore based on the pictures on her online store of standard curacao blue (see below).

Is the only deluxe thing about the deluxe vinyl set is the fact that it’s split colored (which may or may not be 180 gram - it looks thicker than the others), the pvc bag and the 8 page insert?

View attachment 53019
I think they just uploaded that gif to the wrong product.

The only gatefold is the dark blue and white split vinyl with pvc bag and 8 page book.

Promo
The Time100: The World’s Most Influential People special will air on ABC Sunday May 12 at 10 p.m. and Time says that Dua Lipa and Fantasia Barrino will perform during the event. Patrick Mahomes, Maya Rudolph, Kelley Robinson, 21 Savage and other members of this year’s Time 100 list will also make special appearances. The annual Time 100 list was released this morning, with the annual gala set for April 25.
The Hollywood Reporter