Dua Lipa - Radical Optimism

This thread being so dead one week after a new single dropped and two weeks before the album...
There have been 25 new pages in this thread since Illusion dropped last Friday, but sure, what this thread needs is a little more hyperbolic negativity radical optimism

Anyway, I found this really interesting - I reckon this album will serve as a bridge to Dua going in a very different direction for her fourth album.

There have been 25 new pages in this thread since Illusion dropped last Friday, but sure, what this thread needs is a little more hyperbolic negativity radical optimism

Anyway, I found this really interesting - I reckon this album will serve as a bridge to Dua going in a very different direction for her fourth album.

Perfect post-commercial (less) success pivot.

(I’m joking don’t eat me)

Seems strange to me she didn’t have the vinyls, CDs and tapes she had for the previous two singles.
I think the only reason we had physical singles for Houdini and Training Season is that the Training Season ones had already been produced by the time they switched to Houdini as the lead single; otherwise we probably only would've gotten Houdini. That also explains why the Training Season vinyl says "(P) & (C) 2023" even though it came out in 2024.