Dua Lipa - Radical Optimism

Me: Can't wait to watch the Glastonbury performance in the flesh, I'm going to go in blind...I don't want to know the setlist, what the staging or backing videos look like. Surprise me!

Also me: *Immediately watches Barcelona private concert*

A bit of a shame that Hallucinate got paid dust in this - hopefully it will be there in the upcoming longer shows.

I don't know why these stores don't have some sort of register block on selling things early? My store (which sells makeup), the registers will not let us scan in anything ahead of release. I guess that wouldn't stop people from stealing it if we had it out early... but. Always amazes me

he/him
I don't know why these stores don't have some sort of register block on selling things early? My store (which sells makeup), the registers will not let us scan in anything ahead of release. I guess that wouldn't stop people from stealing it if we had it out early... but. Always amazes me

The Target employee snatching the shit out of the baby pink Stanley I wanted to buy one day before launch date while the gays run out of record stores with blue-vanilla swirl vinyls shoved up inside them:

1713829703544-gif.53180

Ddd I think @Gintoki hates her cause of Serbia vs Albania stuff based on past posts, which fair given the Greater Albania stuff, but posts listing every Albanian pop star, celebrating that they're flopping, and then saying it's now Dua's turn is giving the same kind of nationalism dddd. Let alone odd to hate Dua for her nationalism yet not see why Camila would be a divisive figure for the same reasons.
Fffffff has Ava ever even commented on Albanian affairs aside from her talking about her family fleeing Albania in the 80s to Wisconsin???

Fffffff has Ava ever even commented on Albanian affairs aside from her talking about her family fleeing Albania in the 80s to Wisconsin???
We've found the Western equivalent of koreans hating on chinese members of a girl group just because they're chinese ddd.

I thought they do? Even though this was located in store it doesn’t confirm the person was able to actually purchase it.