Dua Lipa - Radical Optimism

Surely a US tour announcement would be due in the next day or so? Or else it’s unlikely to happen at all any time soon.

I honestly don't know if they'd risk even announcing one right now only for it to potentially end up being a J.Lo type situation? Not saying it wouldn't sell, but the small risk of adding "undersold tour" to an already disappointing era so far for Dua would surely do more brand damage than good.

I think it's going to be so interesting to see how they go about navigating this year. If they try and play the long-game, or push forward and go down the former Rihanna route and come up with an entirely new album in a year.

Does anyone know why the Barbie song is not on the album? I mean, in the big stream era where Taylor releases a 31 track album just to get more streams it feels weird for Dua Lipa to exclude her biggest streaming asset? unless she was not allowed to include cos of different label shennanigans?

Does anyone know why the Barbie song is not on the album? I mean, in the big stream era where Taylor releases a 31 track album just to get more streams it feels weird for Dua Lipa to exclude her biggest streaming asset? unless she was not allowed to include cos of different label shennanigans?
Since it's already on Barbie soundtrack album, the streams probably wouldn't count.