Dua Lipa - Radical Optimism

Selfishly happy this is flopping a bitsy. Vinyl will be sitting on the shelves and I will have the pleasure of purchasing it at a heavy discount while enjoying my #CrazySexyCool Euro summer fantasy.

Rmx

He/Him/His
OK so MY question is: how is it possible that Houdini, Training Season and Illusion are probably literally the exact Top 3 of my Spotify Wrapped 2024, yet I haven't received the "top 10% of Radical Optimism" memo yet? I must be right up there.

Or does it only count if you listen to all album tracks regularly? Because so far it's mainly the singles + Falling Forever for me.

he/him
The way I've had the album on loop since last Friday and didn't get shit from Spotify and my deluxe vinyl arrived with the plastic wallet damaged, all while I'm perched online defending her from tasteless individuals?

IMG-5301.jpg

36 min album and I've had it on a loop since release and have introduced it to many a friend. General consensus it's fun but way too short. I'm excited for boat/summer season to begin so I can rinse it properly where it belongs.

I think End of An Era should be the last single. It’s perfect for summer and it gives Kylie vibes. It’s definitely my favorite on the album. It’s so funny that this time around everyone seems to have a completely different favorite track from others fff.

36 min album and I've had it on a loop since release and have introduced it to many a friend. General consensus it's fun but way too short. I'm excited for boat/summer season to begin so I can rinse it properly where it belongs.
Nn this will be cheese by boat/summer season.