Dua Lipa - The Future Nostalgia Era (STUDIO 2054 EVENT OF THE YEAR) | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - The Future Nostalgia Era (STUDIO 2054 EVENT OF THE YEAR)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. I DESERVE THIS THREAD. I HAVE BEEN THROUGH HELL AND BACK FOR DORA LUNA.

GimmeWork, Someboy, nikkysan and 33 others like this.
  2. We should keep a running list of people she's worked with in the OP -- Greg Kurstin, Andrew Wyatt, Sarah Hudson

3. That feels like a lot of responsibility, so as the poster of this thread, I'm going to delegate that task to you :)

Jwentz, DiscoRobot, stuaw and 28 others like this.
  4. I'm not expecting this until at least Q3 next year but we're #blessed, after all the trauma we went through pre-New Rules, that she's actually going into the second era as a potential big pop girl.

Tracy Jacks, slaybellz and Ferk like this.
  5. I just hope that it’s out sooner rather than later. Maintain that momentum, Dula Peep.

superultra, Cristian Sanchez and Ferk like this.
  6. Yeah from early this year:

Dunno of these were for the rerelease tho?

7. Also, excited for that potential Ariana feature!

slaybellz likes this.
  8. I need this Rosalía collaboration to come to fruition.

Mr Blonde and Gabeee9292 like this.
  9. God the amount of potential for this to be something amazing makes me quiver. Please don’t destroy all your momentum and goodwill, Dora. C’mon we deserve this.

10. Add Max Martin and Tove Lo to the list. She also made a song with Ariana (Bad to You) but I think that was for Ariana's album and it was scrapped.

We also have a snippet from the Jamaica sessions, a MNEK production.

No, all the rerelease songs were super old.

nooniebao and Vasilios like this.
  11. Isn't she also working with Mark Ronson for this or did I make that up?

12. But I read at the time that they recorded more than one song, so that snippet could be the leftover track

13. A second album thread? It’s been been 84 years etc.

14. I just know this will vary from good to great. The debut was a very satisfying record inspite of all the label mishaps/involvement; I can only assume that now she has much more control over the material she's working on - I trust Dua a lot when it comes to her pop instincts as her taste is quite goood. Perched.

Ferk likes this.
  15. This could be absolutely huge, I'm so excited for her. She's working with Ian Kirkpatrick too.

AndrewKuttler and Ferk like this.
  16. I really hope they get a move on with this and don't take ages.

17. Did we ever figure out whose album it was intended for? I feel like Music Mafia said they were only selling it because it wouldn't be used

18. Can't see it for an Ari project, she's way bigger in the US and doesn't need Dua in Europe.

19. Wasn't the Ari/Dua collab meant for the last 50 Shades film?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.