Dua Lipa - The Future Nostalgia Era | Page 151 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - The Future Nostalgia Era

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. This sounds like just what it needs to be a 10/10. The leak was a 7.5/10 for me. That will definitely up the ante a bit.

2. All this and we still have the video coming.

3. Pre-ordered the boxset like the little Lipster I am. Not gonna eat this month though, since I also ordered that gorgeous golden cassette.

4. This is very good. Very very good.

5. This is so good. Can’t wait for the tour and album!

6. I’ve set my alarm to 5AM for the video premiere like the good little Dula Peep I am.

lushLuck likes this.
  7. Physical is so so so good!! she just keeps getting better and better doesn't she?

I knew she had it in her since I heard Lost In Your Light (don't @ me that's a 10/10 song), but I never thought Dua Lipa would give us an album that will be on the same level as Fever/Read My Lips/Confessions/In Orbit yes this is me naming some of my favorite 00s album in mixing 70s disco and 80s synthpop so brilliantly, we absolutely had no choice but to stan and hard!!!!

8. Oooh here's the tea

9. Don't Start Now into Physical is really the best one two punch, It's amazing that Don't Start Now isn't #1 on the charts- how is everyone not obsessed with this track?
    Dua is really ImGoingToGiveTheGaysEverythingTheyWant.gif

10. 'Physical' is just good to me, but I can't deny how freaking fantastic virtually everything about the rollout is for me. The album cover is just so gorgeous.

11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I am physically blown away. She ain't playing.

12. Yes! Someone who gets it.

Music Is Death and Ugly Beauty like this.
  13. It's Physical release day.

[​IMG]

14. Just listened to this. Wow.

15. And everything feels so effortless. I just love everything about this campaign so far.

16. Is there a non-US link where I can order the boxset?

Edit: OK, found it!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
  17. I ordered the boxset last night and its showing as a pending transaction but I haven't had an email and it's not showing in my order history. I know there's been all sorts of fuckery with the Warner store but have the rest of you had order confirmations?

18. Is it the one with shipping at 35 euros? Link?

19. This is why I want to see if the box appears elsewhere ddd

20. I just listened to Break My Heart

[​IMG]

I really like Physical but this should be the second single.

johnny_tsunami and lushLuck like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.