Dua Lipa - The Future Nostalgia Era | Page 818 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - The Future Nostalgia Era

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Also I couldn't take my eyes off these two legends with Dua:

Screenshot 2020-11-28 at 3.40.42 PM.png

In red it's Jason Nguyen who helped choreograph Little Mix's Sweet Melody (and also dances with them).
    Do we know who is the dancer in the green outfit?

Also, kii at this moment of Circuit Lipa:

Screenshot 2020-11-28 at 3.41.59 PM.png

tea, lushLuck, mpl and 16 others like this.
  2. LPT, papatrick, Crisp X and 4 others like this.
  3. This looks amazing. She is such a good pop star and getting better all the time.

4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Do you happen to know who the DJ was in this One Kiss/Real Groove/Electricity scene? She was a mood.

elektroxx, B.A.D. and djmakemewet like this.
  5. It was Buck Betty, who's a sort of model-slash-DJ and was originally meant to be warming up on the Future Nostalgia tour. The way it looked like she was just about tolerating Dua who'd just gatecrashed Betty's actual DJ set? A method acting moment.

lushLuck, HorseTears, Alenko and 12 others like this.
    Trinu 3.0 and 2014 like this.
  7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

YAS thank you! Mess at me thinking when we first got to that bit and saw her, I was like 'WHAT they got Kylie in to dj????????'

Alenko, K94, Crisp X and 8 others like this.
  8. Apart from Elton John I found it really enjoyable, well done Dua Lipa, I may very well have become a fan.

9. A project as ambitious as this must be making its way to TV streaming services at some point? I can't imagine they'll just let it sit and do nothing. Even if it's in a few months time or something.

tea, An Insider, Alenko and 15 others like this.
  10. I hope the Grammy board (or what you call them) were taking note and watching last night.

tea, poshbabyyy, melodrama and 15 others like this.
  11. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

I’m still recovering.

12. Excuse my SHEER ignorance but where I can I find a link to purchase a ticket. I live in Mexico and I can't seem to find a link on her official webpage. Help a gay in need here.

13. The Grammys better let Grammy-winning and nine time nominated icon, Dua Lipa, perform at next year's Grammys—give us a medley of "Don't Start Now," "Break My Heart" and "Levitating." And "Physical."

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
    michaelhird likes this.
  14. Take even more of my money Do-a Leepa!

tea, lushLuck, VertigoStick and 10 others like this.
  15. Have just managed to find a ticket for the equivalent of 5 american dollars. Not Queen Dua also being understanding of third-world country fags like me.

Laurence likes this.
  16. Not Dua doing this to me after I've spent all my money on video games!!!

17. The way I SNATCHED up that $10 VoD

tea, lushLuck, VertigoStick and 10 others like this.
  18. I know it's been said a million times but I'm just so insanely proud of her. I've always enjoyed her music and cheered her on but I'll never forget her live debut of Don't Start Now at the EMAs. The look of confidence and self-assurance in her eyes, she knew she had been practicing and was ready to blow the pop world away. A pop star who takes notes, improves, and steps into her own. We love to see it.

19. The setlist was so perfect, which means the inevitably longer one on her actual tour will be so stacked. The biggest omissions were 'Be The One' and 'Love Again' for me.

poshbabyyy, Robert, Sail On and 2 others like this.

20. Queen of manifesting!

tea, LPT, daninternational and 40 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.