Dune (Parts 1 & 2)

I just saw Part 2 and I’m speechless.

Am I right in thinking this movie covers many years, more time than the first one?

I'm very excited, but also a little sad - my dad loved part 1 and I was going to take him to see part 2, but the release kept getting pushed back and then he died last month. It'll be strange to watch it without him.

Condolences, that's... rough.

matt-leblanc_640x480_51473424275.jpg

How you Dune?

he/him
Maybe the finest sci-fi film ever? Every scene was just so sumptuous. My only slight reservation is one I had for part one which is that at times the dialogue felt weirdly modern(?) and other wise out of place with the rest and the world they’ve built.

Rebecca Ferguson the mother that you are!

Shout out to the costume designers for once again just absolutely delivering beyond any of my expectations.

I would like them to hurry up and confirm a Dune Messiah adaptation but considering the plot is mostly political intrigue I do wonder what a sequel might look like.

LTG

he/him
I would like them to hurry up and confirm a Dune Messiah adaptation but considering the plot is mostly political intrigue I do wonder what a sequel might look like.
Hopefully that’ll be confirmed shortly, it’s making a lot of money this weekend and Florence Pugh has been talking about it a lot.