DURAN DURAN UK Singles Rate 1981 - 2022 WINNER REVEALED | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

DURAN DURAN UK Singles Rate 1981 - 2022 WINNER REVEALED

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by simes1970, Mar 3, 2022.

1. [​IMG]
    Someone Else Not Me
    Entered Chart 10-06-00 53-90 Weeks On Chart 2 Highest Position 53
    I have to say this is one I don't remember from the time at all, so hearing it now I was pleasantly surprised by who good a ballad it is.

2. [​IMG]
    (Reach Up For The) Sunrise
    Entered Chart 16-10-04 5-15-34-54 RE 08-01-05 94 Weeks On Chart 5 Highest Position 5
    Duran's last Top 10 single to date and a great one as well.

3. [​IMG]
    What Happens Tomorrow
    Entered Chart 12-02-05 11-33-45 Weeks On Chart 3 Highest Position 11
    Another track that I only remember hearing on a few ocassions back at release time. Another decent piece of balladry.

4. [​IMG]
    Falling Down Entered Chart 24-11-07 52 Weeks On Chart 1 Highest Position 52
    Don't have much to say on this one, pretty decent is the best I can manage.

5. And there would you believe is the end of Duran's Singles Chart career so far. Nothing else has been within the Top 100 since according to the OCC.

6. Now I am left in a quandary as I see someone on the Kim Wilde page has asked whether I would be prepared to take on a Kim Wilde UK Singles Rate. So over to you people, OMD or Kim Wilde? I have asked on the Kim Wilde page for anyone interested in a Kim Rate to leave a message here.

7. I’d definitely take part in Kim. I don’t tend to do too many rates, but Kim is my top tier.

8. I would love a Kim Wilde rate, I think there would be a lot of interest in that

9. As long as the OMD rate happens.

10. This.

11. Would 100% LOVE a Kim Wilde singles rate. I think my avatar might give that away.

I would of course participate in your OMD and the A-HA one you planned to do (maybe aha would be good to do after their new album in October).

12. Just popping in to register my interest in a Kim Wilde singles rate. Judging by the comments in her thread I think there would be a lot of interest in it. I loved taking part in your Dollar, Bucks Fizz and Five Star rates so think you would be the man for the job!

Remorque likes this.
  13. Do OMD first then Kim Wilde and then INXS?

14. I have some future list eh? OMD, Kim Wilde, INXS and A-Ha. Such riches to choose from. I shall let you know in due course. Thanks everyone

15. Time to have a little bit of fun with remixes and other oddities. How about a Duran Duran Vs Depeche Mode mash-up? And it works quite well.

16. Let's bring a remix of New Moon On Monday

17. Let's have a look at some Duran album tracks that could have and perhaps should have been singles. I open with Anyone Out There.

18. Up next Hold Back The Rain

19. Finally for now Sound Of Thunder

20. I'd love to take part in this DD rate. How do I pick a favourite though...?

I'd love to see an INXS and A-Ha singles rate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.