DURAN DURAN UK Singles Rate 1981 - 2022 WINNER REVEALED | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

DURAN DURAN UK Singles Rate 1981 - 2022 WINNER REVEALED

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by simes1970, Mar 3, 2022.

1. You can pick 3 favourites.

Remorque likes this.
  2. 2 weeks left to get your votes and commentary should you wish to do so. Closes at midnight 8th May (Going into Monday 9th)

3. I'm currently working on mine. Hope to finish by the end of this coming week, as long as those April showers get out of my way!

4. Just a reminder that you have just over a week to get your ratings into me. Also I hope to do 2 more rates this year so after looking at the acts I would like to do, coming up next will be OMD followed by Kim Wilde, with A-Ha and INXS later should they not be taken by anyone else first.

5. I've done the 80s and 90s . Doing the 21st century this weekend

6. Fantastic. I will definitely be taking part in each one of those rates. All such great singles acts that for me it's all impossible to choose a favourite. Happy to try though.

7. That shouldn't take long considering how poor their labels were in promoting their albums with any singles during the past 20 years.

8. OK - I finally got my bottom into gear and finished this off - my scores on the doors are in now @simes1970
    Can't wait for the reveal!

Remorque and Untouchable Ace like this.
  9. Only just over 24 hours to go for you all to get your votes in. Closes at midnight tomorrow Sunday going into Monday, if anyone needs a few extra days let me know and I shall extend the deadline

10. B-u-u-u-u-y time don't lose it!

11. Shit, guess who forgot to finish their scores.

(In mitigation I'm doing a Rio at 40 feature as a guest writer for a website).

12. I want to know the name of that website, looking for it I found this radio show:

BBC Radio 2 / Rio at 40 - co-hosted by Simon Le Bon! 13 May 2022

Remorque, MilesAngel and Hairycub1969 like this.
  13. I sent my scores last night. I gave out nine top scores (I'd give some album tracks the same). I also gave out nine scores between 9 and 9.5. My lowest score was two 5's. Looking forward to an unpredictable rate.

Last edited: May 9, 2022
  14. If @simes1970 can extend the deadline a bit, I can finish off my scores, but understand if not.

15. I will extend the deadline for 3 days and will start collating the scores on Thursday, hopefully you will be OK with the extra 3 days and for anyone else that wishes to take part.

16. Thanks Simon. At least my tardiness was caused by something DD-related!

17. I light my torch and wave it for the New (Duranie) rate on Monday.... to begin or so I thought....!
    My highest score was a 12 (naturally) and the lowest score was a 0 (zero)!

18. Yes and it wasn't the Power Station's "Go to zero" either (Top tune that should have been a single!)

Remorque and Eric Generic like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.