Dynasty | Page 28 | The Popjustice Forum

Dynasty

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by rav4boy, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Alexis on her smartphone in 1986 haha

2. Lol, what actually is it though?

TrixieVillaintina likes this.
  3. Enjoyed the premiere, though I fear they won’t bother to bring Alexis back what with Michael Michele playing Dominique so devilishly well.

4. Episode 2 was actually great. I'm loving all the twists and the cast.

5. Yeah I’m not sure there’d be room for Alexis in this current storyline, really. Dominique is fabulous.

Cristal 3.0 is pretty great. But she feels like a completely different character. It’s jarring, but I’m sure as time goes on it’ll be fine. The sudden American accent aswell? This god damn show.

Fallon VS Liam’s mother was great campy TV.

My biggest gripe at the moment as that there’s too many characters. I could do with them getting rid of Kirby, Colhane and eventually Adam (his antics are getting a bit stale now). Hell, even Sam being around is still pointless. But he’s fit so he can stay.

rav4boy likes this.
  6. LiK

LiK

Adam needs to stay, but Culhane and Kirby being regulars still doesn't make sense.

Red Coat likes this.
  7. Well ...

Lander, Red Coat, 4Roses and 5 others like this.
  8. I haven't seen Elaine in anything since The Parent Trap but I'm 100% here for this.

9. She must be appearing soon as pics of her and Dominique together have already been posted on IG by Michael Michele.

10. LiK

LiK

She should be in the show by episode 5 or 6.

11. She looks good.

12. She kinda looks like a grown up Fallon honestly.

Maria and Dee91 like this.
  13. Exactly! Which is a very good casting move considering the circumstances.

rav4boy, Maria and Holly Something like this.
  14. I can’t wait.
    Now if only they’d pull their fingers out of their arses and get it on Netflix before the fucking show gets cancelled!!

15. Deleted scene with Nicollette & Nathalie from the first season, it's from episode #1.17 "Enter Alexis". I used to enjoy the show so much back then ...

16. Looks like a very credible recast and the buzz around her has been great. I just hope they actually do the character right this time.

Lapras and Maria like this.
  17. Has anybody seen Adam Huber's (Liam) NSFW modelling pics? Wowza.

Love the new look Alexis btw.

Red Coat, Disco Tears and Maria like this.
  18. Yep, that one caught me by surprise.

eggman likes this.
  19. Where. Are. The. Behind. Shots.

eggman likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.