E-mail/Password Issue | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

E-mail/Password Issue

Discussion in 'Forum business' started by jordxn, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Not a good day for corgis

Damon, WowWowWowWow, Square and 4 others like this.
  2. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Crap, only just seen this. We need a go-between who can pass on a new dummy password I can create. Can you do this?

soratami likes this.
  3. I actually have no way of contacting @CorgiCorgiCorgi directly, the only reason I knew about what happened was she mentioned it when sending her ballot through Google Forms for a song contest I'm currently hosting. Unless someone else has a way of getting in touch, I suppose I could post the dummy password in that contest's thread, since she's sure to read it.

4. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Yeah, I can't do that though as everyone will see it!

5. I mean, if it's just a dummy password that'll be changed as soon as @CorgiCorgiCorgi gets it, does it really matter? It's not like anyone's going to try taking over her account. I can try asking if anyone else has a way of getting in touch directly, but other than that can't really think of any other way to do it.

6. @imaduck - can you see what @corgicorgicorgi’s gmail address is through her vote and let @soratami know?

7. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I can see her email address so can email the password to her if that helps.

Maki, berserkboi, imaduck and 2 others like this.
  8. Doesn't work like that (forms don't collect emails) but I do have it from when she hosted if it's still needed (looks like @londonrain has it sorted)

berserkboi and soratami like this.
  9. [​IMG]

Thank you for the help everyone! Mission accomplished!

Remorque, DJHazey, 2014 and 11 others like this.
  10. Oh I have a question. Is it possible to change the email associated with the PJ account? I used an email address years ago that I don't use anymore to register and... the moment (if) I unexpectedly get logged out there won't be a way for me to retrieve it and log back in. *sweats*

berserkboi likes this.
  11. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Yeah, just PM me the one it needs to be updated to.

berserkboi and Verandi like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.