EastEnders

It's weird how she mentioned it 89 times in two episodes, but no one sees Dot for months and no one thinks to go around and check on her.

Paul must be really dim if didn't put two and two together and realise she was his mum.
Why would he though? He's never met her, and Pam and Les being blackmailed by someone just gave Christine a heartattack. He'd have no reason to think it was his mother.

I wonder what Pam did?

Why would he though? He's never met her, and Pam and Les being blackmailed by someone just gave Christine a heartattack. He'd have no reason to think it was his mother.

I wonder what Pam did?

After the questions she asked him at the flower stall. I find that hard to believe.

D

Deleted member 5343

I love it when an actor gets a new hairdo and they have to write it in the script.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always wondered why Friends never made an episode out of her Jennifer's horrible haircut in Season 7, since they'd anything to get a few laughs (meat foreskin, Ross wanting to have sex with his cousin etc.)

D

Deleted member 5343

Was that when she had the short bob? I liked that look. It was cool that she switched it up.

Why is Lee suddenly concerned about Abi? Wasn't she working there for a month or so after he swept her off her feet outside The Albert?

F

Former member 330

What is the deal with the t-shirt Denise dug out for Shirley? Is it supposed to be an old Pespi & Shirlie one? Well, the never did any, and they've spelt it wrong if that's what it's meant to be.

Did my sarcasm not come through ?

Obviously he's awful. Really scratching my head as to why they bothered bringing him back.

D

Deleted member 5343

How did everyone get so drunk when they hardly had anything to drink, especially Lee? How come when Lauren went to take Abi home it was daylight but when they got home it was dark and they didn't want to wake Dot up?

Oh and is the blonde in this video Roxie??