EastEnders | Page 1381 | The Popjustice Forum

EastEnders

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by inanotherlife, Dec 26, 2009.

1. The rumours are building on Twitter again with Danniella Westbrook hinting that she is in talks to return!

Island and NuhdeensPassport like this.
  2. I doubt they'll ever bring Danniella back.

Andrew.L likes this.
  3. Doesn’t she do this with every returnee!

Her 2016 return was disastrous, wasn’t it, by all accounts behind the scenes?

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  4. Yas at Lisa.

Danniella always hints at coming back when she isn't. Probably just to try and get the press talking again.

5. Lisa is so iconic. I can't wait. I hope she finishes Ben off but sadly I feel like her return will be due to Ben's interference.

Also, when Bianca returns I hope we get an episode where it's just her, Kat, Karen, and Shirley screaming at each other. Music to my ears.

Also, Bianca's return better possibly allow Janine to return.

6. Lisa has had er day!!

There's a bring back Danniella campaign launched on Twitter but Danniella has said it's not necessary, that how do we know it isn't already in talks!

NuhdeensPassport likes this.
  7. Was it you?

andru, Island, Seanie and 3 others like this.
  8. Not necessary as they won’t ever have her back

9. Oh Bex.....

We’ve all been there, love.

Eskiath and ElectricKnight like this.
  10. Lola needs to find some dress sense.

11. She always reminds me of Tulisa from the Live It Up video actually.

Island likes this.
  12. She's always hinting she's in talks.

Or because she knows they aren't interested; they've blocked her number.

13. OH MY GOD

SHARON IS PREGNANT WITH KEANU’S BABY.

This is going to be iconic.

14. Go on Shazza

15. Can't believe Bex. They have turned her a bit mad jeez walking into Kush's shower, a tempting idea but not something anyone would surely do!

ElectricKnight likes this.
  16. It all seems a bit off with her - she’s a smart, intelligent girl from a loving family but they have her acting like a crazed delinquent teenager. Are we to assume it’s the drugs, exam pressure etc? Still doesn’t ring true.

17. I'm ready for Kathy's hag era.

18. Why is Bex acting like she is 12?

Has she never been into central London before on her own? I mean those ridiculous scenes last night when she was wandering the streets clutching her back pack with big doe eyes were so stupid I was laughing at the TV.

She’s an 18 year old women that has grown up in the EastEnd of London, she would be far more street smart than the writers are portraying her as.

Lola is getting more iconic by the day. It seems the actress is very thankful for this comeback and is putting her all into the character and her performance. Plus she looks like a member of a flop girl band that had 2-3 singles and then disappeared, what is there not to love?

andru, Adamski, Madaboutmusic and 4 others like this.
  19. Didn't she have fertility issues for most of the 90s? Also mid 50s? Shouldn't she be well into ~the change~

Eskiath and playboy69 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.