EastEnders | Page 1385 | The Popjustice Forum

EastEnders

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by inanotherlife, Dec 26, 2009.

1. They handled her return so poorly.

2. This time she’ll be searching for flights.

3. Lola must be next.

4. Honestly, I groaned a bit when I saw Bobby pull out the Quran, thinking EastEnders were about to go down to go down a very sensationalist route with him by pandering to all the fear and ignorance in society at the moment, but I've just read his upcoming storyline will explore the positive impact exploring Islam will have on him... which is fantastic and definitely more than I expected from EastEnders.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    Madaboutmusic likes this.
  5. Wow that Gray/Chantelle scene was difficult to watch. You just knew it was coming, something like that had been brewing for a while (and it looks like this wasn’t the first time it’s happened) but still so awful.

Great and important storyline to have though, and it has definitely got people talking. I wonder where it will go from here.

6. 2014

2014 Moderator

Gray's so hot too ":(" - Chantelle is lovely though, Jess is a complete breakthrough in the role.

7. Absolutely brutal scenes tonight. Shocking to watch.

ElectricKnight likes this.
  8. Welp! We all knew something would be "off". So shocking to watch. The way it seemed to come out of nowhere was really effective as a viewer.

9. I gasped when it happened even though I sensed something was coming. It really caught a lot of people off guard. Just wait until Karen gets her hands on him, he’ll be mincemeat!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    Madaboutmusic likes this.
  10. Halfway is the ultimate “glo-up”. Just seen some videos of him and Ben on YT and momma, I’m thirsty for him.

steste likes this.
  11. 2014

2014 Moderator

IT'S ALWAYS STACEY SCREAM

12. She’s got a fetish for killing off Mitchell men.

andru likes this.
  13. Never been a fan of Phil Mitchell, but his inevitable ability to resurrect from the dead like some 80s horror villain is a kii.

Stacey’s runaway exits remain iconic.

Eskiath and andru like this.
  14. Stacey causing all this drama while she’s sunning it up in Spain is a kii.

15. Oh if the writers had ANY sense they would being Danniella Westbrook back for a hospital scene with Phil.

Plus I am just gagging for the Sharon and Keanu story to break out.

And I was devastated that there were so many Mick and Linda scenes tonight.

steste likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.