EastEnders | Page 1390 | The Popjustice Forum

EastEnders

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by inanotherlife, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Janine better watch her head if Stacey is gonna be there!

2. BUSH PUUUUUSH!!

Island and Andrew.L like this.
  3. https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10173757/eastenders-katie-jarvis-bm-bargains-security-guard/

I hate reports like this because it’s not actually ‘news’. Does make me wonder why she was not kept on. Not buying this ‘there was no point keeping the character on when the storyline ended’. There was clearly loads of potential storylines with the mental health, being a new mum and simply being a supporting character to the Slaters. I mean Whitney is getting loads of good stuff now under the new boss, but I’d argue before that she went a few years with no real storylines / purpose.

4. I really didn't like the character of Hayley. As such I don't miss her at all.

5. Yeah, fair play to her getting a job between acting roles... it a very common occurrence.

I can’t help but picture Hayley Slater (the character) as a B&M security guard though and it’s very amusing.

Deleted member 2097 likes this.
  6. I feel she wasn’t kept on because she was just a plot device to provide drama for Kat’s return and Alfie’s three weeks filming, and the viewers didn’t like her.

7. I’ve heard it’s because she was repeatedly late to set and didn’t take direction.

Andrew.L likes this.
  8. Whilst I completely disagree with that newspaper out of all of them publishing this, the only positives are that she’s probably going to get some more opportunities now given the coverage (that’s if she wants to go back into acting).

9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I thought Hayley was great but was un-needed when Stacey/Whitney were right there.

Andrew.L likes this.
  10. Scream.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    Sam, 4Roses, steste and 6 others like this.
  11. Hilarious how Keegan and Tiff's families both raced up to Scotland to stop their wedding, then were actually forcing it to happen by the end of the episode!

Tiff and Keegan are a great match and there seems to be a lot of goodwill towards them from the audience. Hopefully the writers recognise that and keep them together for the long term. I'm here for them becoming the next iconic EE couple for the ages.

12. Pam needs to come back full time. I love her.

Also, Ben's stiff line was brilliant.

ElectricKnight, Andrew.L and andru like this.
  13. I like Pam too. I think she's a really good influence on Ben, in the way someone like Sharon or Kathy should also be but aren't quite there at all, and scenes they share really endear him to the audience. It'll be interesting to see what happens when Callum enters the police force... I guess his paths will cross with Ben, and that'll be a major storyline soon.

14. That ending!!!

15. Christ what a shocker!! Fantastic episode with an amazing ending!

16. Are we really buying the police officer letting Sharon drive away in 'labour'?

andru and Andrew.L like this.
  17. The Sharon Vs Mel stuff is high camp.
    I feel Mel will end up in a coma until Christmas Day or something.

andru likes this.
  18. Can we say iconic?

andru and Andrew.L like this.
  19. Well I was fucking wrong....
    I'm also ten minutes behind

20. Decided to tune in and oh my days, the scene where she gets hit by a passing truck @ 3 MPH was hilarious.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.