EastEnders | Page 1401 | The Popjustice Forum

EastEnders

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by inanotherlife, Dec 26, 2009.

1. How amazing would it be if Janine returned at the end of tonight’s episode.

GodsAndMonsters and Andrew.L like this.
  2. Tonight’s is going to be fantastic, I want multiple deaths.

andru and GodsAndMonsters like this.
  3. What a fucking episode. Genuinely top form.

4. Great episode... and what a week!

I hope we're about to see some really excellent writing for Sharon.

5. Well well well

[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

Also I assume something is up with Ben following him hitting his head?

7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Sharon is going to be on such incredible form I'm so hyped.

Kate Oates is a phenomenon.

8. LETITIA DEAN will smash this!

9. Superb week, a brilliant outcome that’s going to lead to lots of good stuff around Sharon, Phil and Ian. It keeps going from strength to strength.

10. If that wasn't enough, someone's apparently coming back for a guest stint.

Bianca.

11. Fantastic episode and week. This plot has given the writers chance for a bit of a re-set on several threads / relationships and the cast must love having such great material to get their teeth into. So many potential story arcs from one week, the future's looking very bright indeed.

12. I'm so glad SharonEnders is back to being all about Sharon.

13. Island

Island Staff Member

Her last stint was kind of pointless so let's hope they give her more to do.

Havana and Disco Tears like this.
  14. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I adored the way they had every single scene this week linked up somehow (you could hear Linda/Shirley screaming at each other as Tina and Kathy were outside for example). I'm also stanning Karen and Billy together??? Everything/everyone is on such great form right now.

15. Ahhh poor Dennis. Now in heaven eating a biscuit.

16. Dennis’ death is interesting in that I’m devastated because Queen Sharon does not deserve this, but also Denny was fucking awful.

Also poor Sharons baby knowing on its birthday the spectre that it was also the day their brother died will always loom.

17. They've written Sharon's life like something from a Thomas Hardy novel, and it's been very well done. Sharon thinking she brought about Dennis Jrs death by swearing on his life to Louise that she'd not had an affair with Keanu brings to a fitting end this chapter in a Tess Of The D'Urbervilles level tragedy that began so brilliantly with this:

"We did it."

4Roses, 2014, Andrew.L and 2 others like this.
  18. Island

Island Staff Member

I'm perched for what's next to come with Sharon and Whitney.

andru and Andrew.L like this.
  19. Phenomenal.

Tragic Queen Sharon, but of course she will never get true happiness, Tish was as amazing as ever, I did cry. All the boat stuff was good, Whitney handing herself in was a twist, and I just, well, Denny dying will be a lot, especially as Phil and Ian are essentially to blame, but they could have popped off another one of two.
    Oh well, Ms Oates has them thoroughly firing on all cylinders, it feels great to watch an decoy it again.

20. I'm so hyped for what is to come. Queen Tish ready and reporting for duty.

[​IMG]

MrJames, Andrew.L and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.