EastEnders | Page 1403 | The Popjustice Forum

EastEnders

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by inanotherlife, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Island

Island Staff Member

In the spoilers for the week, it looks like Shirley raids Linda's closet for Daniel's memorial.

2. Was this not on last night or iPlayer being very slow at updating?

3. There was some kind of "football" thing.

Island, GodsAndMonsters and Eskiath like this.
  4. Think it’s an hour long on Friday to make it up.

Madaboutmusic and Andrew.L like this.
  5. Ugh! The constant bane of my life.

Madaboutmusic likes this.
  6. I love Dotty. She’s giving me strong Janine vibes.

Island and Andrew.L like this.
  7. I am worried for Jean and her friendship with Suki... if a woman can lie about cancer to keep control of her children, what else can she do.

ElectricKnight likes this.
  8. I’d love Suki to go all serial killer. Hope she kills a couple of her poorly acted kids first.

Andrew.L likes this.
  9. Is Rainie one of the shows best characters?

Maybe so.

Also Whitney starving herself in prison and her hallucinations being soundtracked by Whole Again, and the Grey stuff continues to make me so anxious. All in all quite a horrifying episode last night.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
  10. I thought Whole Again was a bit of a weird song to use, unless I'm missing something?

11. She mentioned it to her younger self during the hallucinations so I think we're to believe it was her and Tony's song?

Andrew.L likes this.
  12. Yeah, I think Whitney said something about it coming on the radio and Tony told her it was about them as she'd ''made him whole again.''

13. Ah okay. It was the "you still turn me on" that I found a little unsettling. I guess that was the intention.

Andrew.L likes this.
  14. FYI for all of us in this thread, filming is postponed due to Covid-19 and with immediate effect episodes will be aired on Monday, 8pm and Tuesday, 7:30pm only in an effort to keep episodes running for a longer period of time.

Andrew.L and ElectricKnight like this.
  15. I remember when it was always two eps a week anyway. Quality was consistently stronger.

Matgo likes this.
  16. I'd have done monday and friday

17. Tuesday and Thursday would have been preferable.

18. Scream.

Madaboutmusic likes this.
  19. Totally understandable and obviously of minor significance given the circumstances we're in, but also such a shame - now would be the time for us to have more episodes to watch than less! But then again there are 35 years' worth of old episodes to revisit...

20. Ian in tonight's episode: "Sharon have a biscuit."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.