EastEnders | Page 1424 | The Popjustice Forum

EastEnders

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by inanotherlife, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Suki is a legend. Feels like she has always been in this show.

Adamski, Remorque, steste and 3 others like this.
  2. Icons only

Madaboutmusic and Neon Green like this.
  3. Mama, Sharon is serving camp this evening.

4. The shot of Ian shoveling pasta off the floor made me scream.

5. Why is Letitia NOT a guest judge on Rupaul’s Drag Race U.K. - it’s the crossover we all deserve and would be worth the licence fee just for that!

Adamski, steste, Oceandrive and 5 others like this.
  6. Fantastic episode today. Loads of great performances and an amazing final scene between Linda & Sharon. Instantly iconic!

7. I feel like it’s only me who’s enjoying the show at the moment?

Very fast paced with lots of great performances. You have to suspend belief a little bit but I find it entertaining.

ElectricKnight likes this.
  8. I've watched up to Sharon telling Linda... and I am loving almost every second.
    The slightly shorter episodes help a lot I think, quickens the pace, keep them at four 22 minutes a week please, it keeps the shit out.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
  9. One thing....

I am fucking bored of anything even remotely policey with Callum and Jack. They can both die please.

Disco Down and Oceandrive like this.
  10. I had to skip through the Ben and Callum scenes last week because I find them unbearably naff as a couple and don’t understand why I’m expected to care about them at all.

This week certainly felt a lot better with them in the background, even if I’m finding this Chelsea / Lucas business a bit all over the place.

Andrew.L likes this.
  11. Have they ever attempted to explain how Lucas has managed to get released after serving only a decade in prison despite murdering 4 people, attempting to kill a 5th and keeping her hostage for weeks?

All the best behaviour in the world wouldn't get you released after only 10 years.

12. A few journalists have said there's an announcement at 8:30pm tonight and that they "gasped".

Prayer circle for Janine's return.

13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Or Mick and Linda are Ronnie & Roxy'd!!!

14. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Ok I can support this; she was great in Casualty.

Andrew.L likes this.
  15. Yep, here for this

16. Island

Island Staff Member

Big Mo is leaving soon.

17. Ahh chuffed about Nancy’s return, I liked her first time around!

18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I swear Max and Kush were meant to be going but they're still around, Max in particular is such deadwood.

Andrew.L likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.