EastEnders | Page 1447 | The Popjustice Forum

EastEnders

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by inanotherlife, Dec 26, 2009.

1. I screamed! Sharon was delivering high camp this evening.

Island likes this.
  2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Her pining for Mick has honestly been the worst way for her to comeback. Can she switch and just finish off Gray’s job by killing all the Carters?

Runawaywithme likes this.
  3. The three queens unite to deal with Phil’s associate tonight. I can’t wait.
    [​IMG]

Andrew, 4Roses, Mikal and 6 others like this.
  4. I’m wondering if that’s what will happen. We know Mick is leaving so is it possible she kills him after he eventually rejects her and goes back to Linda?

5. I absolutely think Janine & Mick will live as a couple for the next six months until Mick starts having an affair with Linda. Janine will find out and then… REVENGE!

POPGASM likes this.
  6. Kim Medcalf coming straight out of the Kathy Beale school of ageing.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2022
  7. The Real Sam Mitchell™ coming back, having not aged a day, and being iconic in every scene?

This is what the gays deserved in 2009, but I'm glad we finally got it.

Mushroom, Andrew and 4Roses like this.
  8. An absolutely blistering return for Kim Medcalf. Anyone in any doubt about who should be playing Sam Mitchell in 2022 has certainly been put back in their place.

ElectricKnight likes this.
  9. Gulp

girlsaloudjunkie likes this.
  10. For anyone unaware, new bar man Lewis is going to rape Ben.

11. Had no idea where this was heading.

Actor is still hot I am able to decipher fact from fiction fortunately.

12. What?
    The plot @MrJames has spoilered up is what I was reacting to, not your taste or whatever

13. If they don't have Kim Medcalf on a three year contract!!!!

4Roses and ElectricKnight like this.
  14. Kat remains amazing.

“You know, Sam, there’s two things I could never stand about you”
    Sam: “What’s that?”
    “Your face”.

Scream!

Sam, Mikal, girlsaloudjunkie and 3 others like this.
  15. Also “Your Mum was a legend, you’re not even a rumour!”. The writing has been superb lately.

16. If you're going to steal a line from a film, may as well make it a classic I suppose.

17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

It's 2022 and they're still pedalling these boring gangsta storylines. Kat is finally being given good material, yes, and Sam is firing on all cylinders, yes, but...it's so boring?? I don't understand why we should care.

18. I don't know, Jean's almost sectioning was really strong drama for me.

Also "What kind of mum brings her son to a gay bar in the middle of the day?" Icon

Last edited: Apr 26, 2022
    girlsaloudjunkie likes this.
  19. So many vaccant houses on the Square, and yet they're overfilling Sharon and Phill's... like how do all these people fit in these three bed houses, and let's not talk about The Vic having maybe 5 bedrooms.
    Huh

ElectricKnight likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.