EastEnders | Page 1452 | The Popjustice Forum

EastEnders

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by inanotherlife, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Roxy and Ronnie are back:

in a flashback episode…..

2. Prayers to Sam.

3. Horrible news. I've got everything crossed for her.

MilesAngel and Andrew like this.
  4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

He's the most rubbish and stale character but shirtless Jack scenes are the highlights of my year.

5. Last night’s episode was really nice, and gave Rainie and Stuart a good send-off. Plus it’s open for them to return. Not sure I agree with the decision to write Stuart out.

As someone else said here, why on earth is Billy still in it? Is and always was a waste of space. And as said above, Jack as well. Stuart was at least interesting and provided some comic relief.

GodsAndMonsters and Andrew like this.
  6. I’m working on the assumption he has dirt on someone at the BBC, it’s the only plausible explanation

girlsaloudjunkie and Alan like this.
  7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Stuart became unbearable.

girlsaloudjunkie likes this.
  8. A quick summary of things happening over the next couple of months:

1. Ricky is coming back for a while.

2. Flashback episode airs Monday 5th September:

3. Daddy Panesar is on his way:

4. Dot’s death and funeral to air later this year.

5. Frankie’s exit - around women’s safety on the streets.

6. The arrival of Freddie Slater next week.

7. Alfie’s return and Phil & Kat’s wedding the week after next.

8. A big storyline for Sam.

9. The culmination of the Janine/Mick/Linda storyline.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2022
  9. Janine’s recording of her earlier conversation with Jada makes no sense as a way of forcing Jada to help her… the recording may expose Jada’s initial willingness to assist, but surely Janine has far more to lose?

10. As much as I want Linda to win, I have to say I've enjoyed watching Janine drive one of the worst characters off the Square.

11. Could it be that they are constantly doing crimes?

12. I thought last nights episode, on the whole was pretty great! Great casting! Wouldn’t mind another tbh!

ElectricKnight and JonBcn like this.
  13. Island

Island Staff Member

FAMILY!

14. I enjoyed it too. So much potential for other one-offs. I'd love a Dot and Ethel in the '50s episode.

craiggci and SupersonicBionic like this.
  15. It was so good, the guy who played the young Phil was amazing - the look, the voice, the mannerisms - all spot on!

Adamski and craiggci like this.
  16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I feel a bit out of the loop with the show, but catching Bobby flailing about in the back of the stolen wedding car was a scream. I'm also confused how Lola is still there when it feels like her exit was confirmed months and months ago.

17. The last few episodes have been a weird mix of good and bad.

Loved Honey standing up to Phil and the Kat/Sharon scenes. But why was the square throwing a party for Phil? They can’t stand him? And why was Sharon pining after Phil like that?

iveivan likes this.
  18. What is everyone thinking of the show at the moment?

I think it’s on cracking form.

ElectricKnight likes this.
  19. Totally agree, there's not really a wasted scene or storyline and every episode is moving with an energy the show has been missing for a while. I'm loving it all at the moment.

20. Apparently Alfie’s return is a permanent one? I quite enjoyed his first full episode back, though clearly the wedding will still go ahead despite Sharon’s and Alfie’s efforts to stop it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.