EastEnders

Oh wow seen rumours of this earlier but thought it was rubbish as its been teased loads of times over the years! Bring on the camp! Whatever it was I read also teased Ronnie and Roxy.

I genuinely don’t care what storyline they came up with to raise those two from the dead proper (not flashback, hallucinations or dream sequences), I would sit there and accept it to right the spiteful wrong (look it up) that was killing them off.

*Amy finds a genies lamp on Billy’s tat stall?* I’ll allow it.

A Ronnie and Roxy return is to unrealistic sorry. It would just involve so much retconning it would harm the show. It only happened 7 years ago and we saw the bodies on screen.

Whatever it was I read also teased Ronnie and Roxy.
*WHAT KIND OF GAY JOY CLAXON IS THIS?* Ok so in this essay I will argue that the Mitchell queens should just appear in the square one day... Perhaps dumped out of the back of a van that drives off, memories wiped, no clue who they are etc, and THAT is the mystery of all mysteries. I don't care what the reveal or explanation is, Clenshaw don't f*ck it up!

A Ronnie and Roxy return is to unrealistic sorry. It would just involve so much retconning it would harm the show. It only happened 7 years ago and we saw the bodies on screen.
Oh god absolutely, I mean it 99.999999% not going to happen jesus, but I’m going to let myself imagine ridiculous fake scenarios of what it would be like if they did.

Yeah the initial excitement has been replaced with dread.

Also not sure what Chrissie coming back will actually bring. Her story was complete, and the majority of characters she'd have interesting interactions with are gone.

Reactions: Sam
We only saw Ronnie's body, but yeah that ship sailed when Cindy came back and Chris Clenshaw clearly sees them as dead going by ghost-Roxy last year.

Would have welcomed this with open arms in the past before she turned out to be a Zionist transphobe, but nah they fucked up here
Don't forget the time she had a go at Ice-T on Twitter because she'd mistaken him for Ice Cube, and followed it up with the shittest attempt at an apology you'll ever see in your life.

A Zoe return is long overdue, however I don't think Michelle Ryan coming back is necessary though. Zoe is one of those memorable characters where she could work with the right recast (Martin, Chelsea).

Interestingly enough Michelle Ryan commented on the Instagram post announcing Chrissie’s return. Could be completely meaningless as she did distance herself from the show. It was only an ‘ooh how exciting xx’ type post but why post at all?

A two-minute cameo from Michelle Ryan on the 40th anniversary would be amazing. I can't imagine they haven't approached her already for it.

Also agree that she's way to iconic to be recast.