EastEnders

It will have been Sam in revenge for her family. Peggy will find out and Sam'll smudge her mascara going "bur i din't mean ta kill 'im mum!" Peggy will take the blame to protect Sam (who will go on the run, to return in late 2010), and Peggy will get sent down (they won't kill off a character like Peggy Mitchell). The police will think Peggy did it to get the pub back (still being married, with the divorce papers in her handbag, she's probably set to inherit the lot). That leaves the door open for a Peggy Mitchell one-off return.

Roxie and Ronnie will take over the running of the Vic, Phil will move into one of the many random houses on the square (probably Archie's) with Ben and become an alcoholic.

I fucking hate Sam/Daniella Westbrook. I hope it was Sam and then she can't cope with the guilt and kills herself, forever ridding us of her horrendous face, voice and acting abilities.

Despite sharing a name, I never realised that the Other Sam and Regular Sam were the same character, such was the difference in their personality. It wasn't until my mum told me it was the same character played by different people that it clicked.

Peggy *is* dying though. WestbrookSam is horrendous. Ugly, snarling, terrible actress. Did she even watch how MetcalfeSam acted the part? It was totally ridiculous.

gotmilk? said:
Peggy *is* dying though. WestbrookSam is horrendous. Ugly, snarling, terrible actress. Did she even watch how MetcalfeSam acted the part? It was totally ridiculous.

We don't 100% know that, though. We only know that Barbara is leaving. I'd honestly be surprised if they do kill her.

And the same could be said for Metcalfe, really. Neither Sam's did their homework.

I'm sure I read that Barbara Windsor wasn't leaving for good and there's a chance she'll be back in a few years time so if it is Peggy she'll either just leave the country or go to prison.

I think it was Archie's ex wife Glenda or maybe Max Branning. I just dont think Bradley has it in him. And as for Stacey I think she was at the carol service in the square.

What does everyone think of Ryan ? Hes gorgeous but a bit of a poor mans Sean Slater. I just dont get the point of his character , theres just nothing there

I read somewhere that Peggy wouldn't get killed off, she'd just be leaving.

I know that Bradley is leaving too but I don't think that has something to with the murder, I think it may be because of Staceys baby (maybe he cant cope).

Wayne Power - what is your thought behind those two being the killers?

he/him
My brother swears down it will be Tracey, haha. He said he's read she'll have a major storyline coming up (for once).

Personally I think it will be one of the Mitchell's, possibly Sam, or someone who we least expect - a new character or someone we haven't suspected.

inanotherlife said:
I read somewhere that Peggy wouldn't get killed off, she'd just be leaving.

I know that Bradley is leaving too but I don't think that has something to with the murder, I think it may be because of Staceys baby (maybe he cant cope).

Wayne Power - what is your thought behind those two being the killers?
[/quote

Well Glenda debuts in the Square next week I read. Apparently Archie really controlled and manipulated her when they were married and she was a timid woman. But she turns up a different , stronger , feistier woman.
And as for Max , I dont know. Hes been a bit all over the place recently and looks like a man capable of anything. And Bradley may have told him about Archie and Stacey. I dont know. I just think the eventual killer will be a major character who might not be an obvious choice.
I'd love it if the killer turned out to be Sharon Watts. I wish they'd try and coax Letitia Dean back again. She could take over from Peggy in the Vic again

wayne power said:
I think it was Archie's ex wife Glenda or maybe Max Branning. I just dont think Bradley has it in him. And as for Stacey I think she was at the carol service in the square.

What does everyone think of Ryan ? Hes gorgeous but a bit of a poor mans Sean Slater. I just dont get the point of his character , theres just nothing there

Ryan is the most poorly written inconsistent character on the show. He's used as a weird plot device for certain things.
Comes in as Whitney's nice brother, loves her.
Turns out to be a bit of a bastard.
Doesn't see Whitney for MONTHS.
Suddenly best big bro ever.
Resists Janine's advances.
Janie gets engaged: suddenly in love with Janine:

what?

gotmilk? said:
Drunk!Phil though, AMAZING. Forgot how much I missed him.

I Know! I'll tell you who done it. It was a military man. What was his name again... Ah, I know! Colonel Mustard. In the dining room. With the candlestick!'.