EastEnders

jamieluke said:
Syed has had his hair cut.
I found this very exciting. Small things.

The best of Phil's drunken antics was when Sam was scurrying around when the police arrived, floods of tears, rather distressed by the whole situation, screams "They're going to find me aunty Peggy!", and Phil pops his head around the door and says "Yeah, especially if I tell them where you are!" Brilliant stuff.

autumnhill said:
jamieluke said:
Syed has had his hair cut.
I found this very exciting. Small things.

The best of Phil's drunken antics was when Sam was scurrying around when the police arrived, floods of tears, rather distressed by the whole situation, screams "They're going to find me aunty Peggy!", and Phil pops his head around the door and says "Yeah, especially if I tell them where you are!" Brilliant stuff.

If she had called her 'aunty Peggy' I'd have given up on Eastenders there and then.

Got to be Sam whodunnit.

I must be the only person in Britain who likes Danniella Westbrooke so I don't want it to be her.

The highlight of tonight's episode was Zainab dancing down the street. And I really want to go to an Indian wedding now, they look amazing!

andru said:
My brother swears down it will be Tracey, haha. He said he's read she'll have a major storyline coming up (for once).

Apparently a couple of years ago they wanted to bring in Tracey and her family as full time characters but she didn't want to.

The logical options are Peggy, Bradley and Sam (since we know that none of them are sticking around), but it'll probably turn out to be Ben or something equally ridiculous

This has possibly been the most contrived plot in all of soap history

Tracey knows to keep her mouth shut when trouble goes down, how else do you think she's stayed working at the Vic longer than anyone who's ever owned it?

If/when Eastenders finally finishes for good, Tracey should take over the Vic properly (even if she's about 90 by that point).

toby3000 said:
andru said:
My brother swears down it will be Tracey, haha. He said he's read she'll have a major storyline coming up (for once).

Apparently a couple of years ago they wanted to bring in Tracey and her family as full time characters but she didn't want to.

The logical options are Peggy, Bradley and Sam (since we know that none of them are sticking around), but it'll probably turn out to be Ben or something equally ridiculous

This has possibly been the most contrived plot in all of soap history

Speaking of long standing extras... Whatever happened to Winston? He doesn't seem to be in it anymore.

I've just recently got back into Enders after giving up on it about 3 years ago with it having been so shit from about 2002. I don't really see the point in Whitney - she's just a poor man's Stacey Slater. I could understand her inclusion if she had been one of Bianca's kids from her initial appearance in the 90s but she wasn't - just some lame spare part added on for the teen audience.

I'd like to think it was Phil who killed Archie, so he can then piss off to prison and leave the show but it all seems a bit too obvious with his blood stained clothes found in a shopping bag. I'll go for Jack.

I cant wait til the shit hits the fan with Christian and Syed. Zainab is gonna explode in spectacular fashion.
They seem to have forgotten about Owen buried under the Square. That place is worse than Cromwell Street for uncovering corpses.
I have a ne wtheory that maybe it was Nick Cotton that killed Archie. i have no logic behind this but thought I'd throw it out there

gotmilk? said:
I wish they'd stop thinking of Nick as a classic character and realise what a useless terrible actor he is.

He should've been killed off years ago. Hes the panto villian of Albert Square. I hate Dottie by the way.
Does anyone else love Zainabs snobby mate Bushra ?