EastEnders | Page 431 | The Popjustice Forum

EastEnders

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by inanotherlife, Dec 26, 2009.

1. [video=youtube;pJggdv1kNbg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJggdv1kNbg[/video]

This is the only version I can find of that iconic scene.

2. ^ I'd like to buy whoever made that video a massive drink.

3. LTG

LTG

[video=youtube;5IeHx5-CMwU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IeHx5-CMwU[/video]

It's at 7.40 of this.

4. Errrr, who gives a rats ass!! He is hot, hot, HOT!!!

5. I imagine that's also what the casting director thought when she gave him the job.

To be fair to him, he does actually seem to be acting rather than simply playing himself. He comes across as camp and a lot livelier in real life.

6. I can't believe that this was 2 years ago! I remember it like it was yesterday.

7. I swear the actor playing Joey is getting worse. He was cringeworthy during the stag scenes. Why hasn't Tyler been axed yet?! There is so much deadwood hanging around I'm surprised they don't shout "timber" rather than "action".

8. I always get the feeling Joey wants to burst out laughing; he barely supresses a smirk, especially when called upon to "act". Dreadful. Almost as bad as that Kane bloke. Although it's nice to see Liam's recovered enough to play for Barcelona tonight.

9. They need another "Baby swap". By that I don't meant another literal swap but just something exciting and unexpected to give the programme a kick up the arse.

10. So, not Tanya being pregnant then. My heart sank when I saw that headline.

11. I don't think the show ever recovered from "baby swap" and all the negative press it generated. It was arguably the last "big" storyline and ever since then they have played it safe with endless affairs and pregnancies. In the past the hen and stag night would have been part of an episode, now it is the main focus of two whole episodes. EastEnders is committing the ultimate soap sin of just being boring.

12. KAG

KAG

The last good storyline was Heather's murder, which was around the beginning of 2012. The show took a nose dive when the 'Who Shagged Kat?' storyline began and it has never recovered.

13. You've got a point there - the "who shagged Kat?" storyline is one of the worst in its history, up there with Shirley Benson's cat and the Ferreira's kidney saga.

14. It's time for somebody to explain "Shirley's cat" to me.

15. Shirley's cat was an epic storyline which involved a woman being harrassed by her upstairs neighbour who eventually killed her cat and hid it in a bin. So far, so shit but the weird thing was that Shirley never interacted with the main cast, her whole story was her and this neighbour in a strange kind of bubble separate from the rest of the programme. I remember an interview with her and she said she met Adam Woodyatt (Ian) on set and he introduced himself asking who she was, to which she replied she had been in EastEnders for 6 months!

16. Some of those episodes were practically two handers: Shirley vs Evil Gavin. It was bizarre.

17. I don't remember that!

18. This was like, 10 years ago.

19. For me, they killed the show when they brought Den back from the dead. What a disaster.

20. SBK

SBK

What a fucking wedding... Getting married in the RnR????

They seriously cannot be arsed producing a decent show now can they?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.