EastEnders

I say this every couple of months, but Dot reading the old episode spoilers as she recounted the baby swap to Charlie is the second best moment of the show under DTC after the time Ronnie became Jesus.

Emma left such a wonderful legacy behind. What happened to her notes? Surely someone will find "Doesn't add up??? Why???" scrawled on a ripped piece of paper and figure out the truth at some point.

I wish they could do a YouTube spin off in which Dot recites all of the past storylines to her new cell mate. The way Dot excused everything Ronnie did was hilarious.

He / Him / His
God, Martin is so terrible:

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face?"
"I didn't want to say anything but..." *gestures at side of mouth* "Actually it's all over..."
*Stacey wipes face*
"I just fancy you so much, is all"

I mean, what?

Last edited:
Kush is alright, but yes, where are the good looking guys? We need someone hot like Ryan or cute like Jonny (I refuse to call him 'sausage'). I thought Paul was going to be hot but there's something a bit off about him in action.

Since someone said Paul looks like Fatima Whitbread I can't unsee it.

Johnny (he will always be Sausage to me!) was gorgeous and in this hot weather I miss Peter's nipples.

God, Martin is so terrible:

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face?"
"I didn't want to say anything but..." *gestures at side of mouth* "Actually it's all over..."
*Stacey wipes face*
"I just fancy you so much, is all"

I mean, what?
Whilst Martin can be annoying, I think his current situation is a side effect of Stacey and Kush doing the same scenes for the past month.
They're obviously having her go through a subtle bi-polar episode, but its kind of just making her seem annoying as fuck.

I really liked Tamwar and Nancy's bits on Friday. I'd quite like for that to work out with a happy ever after...