EastEnders

Staff member
I think Roncent make a great pair actually. I can see him and Denise having a thing though, there seems a lot of tension there. He isn't too bad, they've had a lot worse on the show!

I think Roncent make a great pair actually. I can see him and Denise having a thing though, there seems a lot of tension there. He isn't too bad, they've had a lot worse on the show!

Really?! Richard Blackwood is atrocious. How is there any chemistry for her to have?

I know I'm going to be hated for this, but I think I'm starting to hate Ronnie. Or rather, I'm getting totally bored of her.

I love a good soap bitch more than anyone, but she's just far too cold and dead behind the eyes now to even root for. I still adore Sam Womack but the character doesn't really do it for me anymore.

I know I'm going to be hated for this, but I think I'm starting to hate Ronnie. Or rather, I'm getting totally bored of her.

I love a good soap bitch more than anyone, but she's just far too cold and dead behind the eyes now to even root for. I still adore Sam Womack but the character doesn't really do it for me anymore.
I've felt that way about her for ages but never dared say in here before. She is so cold, so miserable and dare I say it, boring. I liked when it looked as if she had been possessed by Archie's Ring of Evil but that came to nothing. She just mopes around being generally depressing.

Not here for another drawn out "is Charlie dead" saga either. It was bad enough with Mick and Dean.

Above all else, Ronnie always had a lot of heart. No matter what she did, you still felt for her because she was so damaged, scared and loving deep down. Nowadays she's completely cold and unfeeling, which could be fun but it's harder to root for her.

Yep, she's got stale. I wouldn't be surprised if we're not far away from them announcing Sam is """taking a break""" she looks bored as fuck playing the role.

Congratulations. You're all going to hell.

Seriously though I think all we need is a bit of an idea about what's driving Ronnie. It's hard to get in her head at the minute. But I'll never not adore her.

I'm glad it's not just me who feels the same. We'll probably end up crushed in a car for saying it, but I stand by it.

It wouldn't even be difficult to turn her around, just give us a bit of an idea what makes her tick again and actually make her seem like a real person again, rather than an ice maiden purely for the sake of her being The Tragic Heroine.

I do think it doesn't help either that it seems Sam has entered Patsy Palmer territory of just doing it for the money.

I always feel like she exists in her own separate EastEnders bubble. It doesn't feel like she's member of the same cast that everyone else is... she doesn't feel a part of it any more. I think that's probably to do with all the breaks she's had.

She's an icon though and I've never been one to turn my back on an icon.

Ronnie's been on a higher plane since her 2013 return. She's hardly in the Vic, and hasn't even interacted with 90% of the cast.

I agree, though. With each return from her breaks over the past two years, her character has been all over the place. Especially post resurrection.

Robbie lost all his money in India and got chucked out by his wife. So in his penniless and homeless state he....somehow managed to fly to the UK (with his son) and then tried to nick some money out of Sonia's purse?

He/They
Poor Jane going right through the ringer...
Loved Friday's episode, but when you have Carol, Ronnie, Jane and Sharon at the fore-front you know they can pull off blinders.
It's still all so inconsistent in tone and feel, and they need to get a grip on the actors schedules, as the block filming is too transparent, more so than any other soap. I mean, we haven't seen Kush and Shabnam for about three weeks, which is scandalous after what they've been through.

Yes, the block filming is very annoying and reminds me (in a different way) of when Neighbours used to suffer with actors on 2 episodes a week contracts.

A new young man moves onto the square. It's not long before he's involved in various petty crimes, and he eventually starts mingling with the Mitchells as he proves himself to be quite a talented criminal. So far, though, he's managed to avoid any serious run-ins with the police. But how long will that last? His luck looks to be running out as he finds himself caught right in the middle of a war between the Mitchells and the Hubbards, and his life begins to spiral out of control.

After six months of increasing drama on the square, his mother knows that he needs some sense knocking into him, so she turns up at his flat to do just that.

Having gotten himself into a bad fight with Vincent or Phil, he returns home, beaten bloody. As he enters the flat, he stares shocked out his bruised eyes at his furious mother—Samantha Keeble.

Make it happen DTC.

Azealia dragging DI Keeble on Twitter which I find quite spectacular:

@alisonnewman Botox those frown lines. Juvederm those lips. Get a tan. YIKES!

That's insane. I was only this morning reading about her calling out white gay men for using (what she referred to as) black girl slang. She's gone to new levels!