Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits | Page 21 | The Popjustice Forum

Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Madaboutmusic, Dec 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtm

jtm

Yes! Oversaturate the market so people are turned off and both albums flop!

2. He's going to be inescapable. I'm already tired.

3. No need to apologize. Seeing popstars referred to by their legal names sometimes confuses me as well.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
    kingbm, Beginner and blaze_dave like this.
  4. The way the charts changed the rules so he couldn’t make the top 10 completely monotonous for him to go and do this. Praying the charts change the rules so only 3 songs by one artist can chart in total in preparation.

5. I’m praying that the charts change specifically so he can’t chart full stop.

Martyn likes this.
  6. I really feel like he's going to bomb in the long run.

heavymetalGAGA likes this.
  7. We can do this. His last GP pandering single bombed.

Mr_Matt, Espeon and heavymetalGAGA like this.
  8. I feel like his career will replicate Eminem's success in the sense that straight white people will always lap up any old shite he puts out. I think we're stuck with him for a long time, unfortunately.

The best we can hope for is Ms Olivia having enough steam left in her campaign to block him from the top.

9. I cannot believe he is going to be 26 next Friday, to coincide with is birthday. It also happens to be the start of Glastonbury...

10. Glasto was cancelled beb.

blaze_dave likes this.
  11. Oh I know but they are doing a specials/past performances next weekend. I know Ed probably released his new single for his birthday but can't help but feel it was also to gain Glastonbury promo. Oh god, they better be not doing a video performance...

12. Google tells me that he’s 30?

Also I’m really sorry to say this but the song is already a trending sound on Tiktok.

13. I thank god for the niche way we consume music currently, because avoiding Ed Sheeran has never been easier.

14. I used to work at a temporary office near The Science Museum on Exhibition Road back in 2017 and the busker down the street used to continuously play Shape Of You all day and the tourists were living for it while I was supposed to work. This really shaved off at least 5 years of my life expectancy.

Tabris, Mr.Arroz, Leopold and 19 others like this.
  15. My bad, I was reading an old article. I clearly do not do proper research...

I am glad I don't use Tik Tok. Although...

Andrew.L and spaceship like this.
  16. Watch him release every song under a slightly different name, so they all can chart.

They sent a push notification to every user, saying be the first to use the new Ed Sheeran single as a sound. For duets and all kinds of bollocks.

17. I don’t know if it’s a hot take, but Shape Of You is fine to me. It’s Perfect that’s just so devoid of creativity and so focus-grouped that I can’t stand it.

elektroxx likes this.
  18. Castle On the Hill and Shape Of You were fine to me. It's the singles that followed like Galway Girl, Perfect and Happier...

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    An Insider, Raichu and superloves like this.
  19. One of the very few stains on Beyoncé’s career was jumping on Perfect. That was not necessary.

20. Castle On The Hill is the only Ed Sheeran song I sometimes listen to. It has a nice nostalgia feel to it and is kinda artistic for Ed Sheeran standards, which I know is not saying anything. Perfect makes me want to vomit. Like, it makes me actively uncomfortable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.